top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As far as diet goes mine needs help. Some mornings wake up at 4 and out the door, next day 6:30 then 5 then 7:45. Everyone else in the house is usually sleeping so running a blender wouldn't fly... Some days I don't eat til 3:30pm then pig out. Throw in a six pack or two and its a disaster. Any advice or tips I would humbly for sure...

you have to realize these two don't work, and have time for this crap, sounds like you and i have the same eating habbits. friggin greenies, lol

The last 12 days have been hectic and my routine was way off. We have no problem with running the blender and the coffee grinder (it goes with every cup). If one is tired enough, these things don't wake you.

It is tough and one has to be dedicated. I try not to eat at the fast food joints and prepare what I need for the day. It is very easy when one has a good schedule but throw in a curve ball and the food usually is the easiest to screw up. All the food in my cooker is home made; no salted crap that comes in packages. Raw frozen shrimp, raw frozen scallops, home made chicken wings, left over ribs and/or steak mixed with fresh veggies (peppers and onions). One needs imagination.....

When we go grooming, I have one of the electric lunch boxes from CT (just plug into the cigarette lighter thingy) that we use to heat our meals. They work great and get things really hot. That way we prepare our stuff instead of going to SubWay or Tim's. The friggin' chilli the other night was steaming hot. Drink a lot of water and no pop. I don't even use sugar anymore; just honey in my coffee.

It is tough but I sure feel a lot better and as a bonus I have my weight down.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bed POST (this one obviously belongs to a POST whore :)) images.jpg

Top Bottom