top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Stupid sled deck bolts aren't cooperating with me. Think it's time to get the nuts welded to the mounting plates and just use the air impact to run the bolts in and out.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had Molly to the vet today, she has a lump. Its definitely a tumor, and they are going to remove it next Tuesday and send it out for cancer screen. Its crazy the lump manifested over night. It hasn't grown in much since it showed up Friday morning. She will be 9 next week.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holey Sh!t. how does someone sneek one of those out the door and not get noticed?
Well early tonight both items got returned. It's a small town and would of been really hard to hide a bright orange colour mountain bike... Guess the 2 guys had a change of mind.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mysteriously show up or did the two gues fess up?
I asked that and the guy that put the event on said he didn't know but another main guy said that after all the social media posts and word of mouth since yesterday morning some person brought the 2 items back and said they thought they had won them??? seems real strange but the club is just relieved that it was returned and that it was over.. The night was such a huge success and that the club didn't want the incident to be in the forfront.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand the club's point of view. Still would be nice to get the guys fess up and offer some community service for their discretions

Top Bottom