top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
morning. looks like its going to be a decent week compared to what they were forecasting last week. getting my patented safety squint ready for the eclipse
I sure hope so, thinking I might get brave and open up the slide on the trailer and start slowly getting it ready for the season.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I sure hope so, thinking I might get brave and open up the slide on the trailer and start slowly getting it ready for the season.
I was going to go do that this weekend and start to slowly get ready for the summer but it was too nice out so just let the kids have a day playing with their friends

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where abouts Doug? Resort property down by the lake? Not much out that way that I can think of except that group of acreages.
We went to look at Grant Turners water front property, to rent. It didn't really WOW us, so we didn't proceed with renting it.
Grant was a super good guy to talk with.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went to look at Grant Turners water front property, to rent. It didn't really WOW us, so we didn't proceed with renting it.
Grant was a super good guy to talk with.
Oh cool. Yes Grant is super nice and has been very community oriented since moving here. Didn’t know he had property to rent. I believe he is an investment guy. He was at Dads funeral even though I don’t think he knew him. Lakefront properties along Lake McGregor are usually pretty barren with very few trees if any. We get wind here same as McLeod so it’s not an area that excites me either.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh cool. Yes Grant is super nice and has been very community oriented since moving here. Didn’t know he had property to rent. I believe he is an investment guy. He was at Dads funeral even though I don’t think he knew him. Lakefront properties along Lake McGregor are usually pretty barren with very few trees if any. We get wind here same as McLeod so it’s not an area that excites me either.
Grant does estate planning
We like the size of the lot and being like front. But it just didn't wow us like the river lot we had.
And it was a nice day for a drive

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That's a good state of mind Doug. It didn't "wow" you so not signing. You'll find something somewhere that "wows" and checks the boxes for ya

Top Bottom