top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call from Extended Care, have official interview on Monday.
Then got an email from Teck and filled out another application........ only to be declined in a week or 2 Was talking to a couple of locals yesterday, that have worked at Teck. They said that it sounds like I'm am overqualified, being able to operate pretty much anything I sit in. But mostly for being a supervisor for 19 years
You need to go down and talk to them in person. I’m betting you are being disqualified because they think you are looking for an interim job till you can get a cushy supervisor position. A lot of companies are just burned out on transient workers. They train you and you leave in 6 months then they have to start all over again. It’s a vicious cycle

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call from Extended Care, have official interview on Monday.
Then got an email from Teck and filled out another application........ only to be declined in a week or 2 Was talking to a couple of locals yesterday, that have worked at Teck. They said that it sounds like I'm am overqualified, being able to operate pretty much anything I sit in. But mostly for being a supervisor for 19 years
We go to extended care at least 2 or 3 times a day at work…

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do. I’ll likely be looking into buying the poker hands this weekend. We’ve had a blast doing it the last 3 years
Ok I get hands also this weekend

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Coming to the end of Groundhog Day, Bill Murray was frickin funny

Top Bottom