top posters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm gonna lay off the booze for a while. Bread on the otherhand I will not give up.
That’s always a good thing, I have been told. Is to take a break from the booze once and a while

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s always a good thing, I have been told. Is to take a break from the booze once and a while
I had quit back in 2012 for 4 years. Went on vacation to Cuba and decided ato have a few rum. I don't know why I started again.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had quit back in 2012 for 4 years. Went on vacation to Cuba and decided ato have a few rum. I don't know why I started again.
My oldest brother quits for January and February every year and in March he wonders why he starts again?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plan is to lay off the Gibsons. Getting pretty expensive. May have a beer during the summer monthes. see how it goes.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good day today to bring in a weeks worth of firewood
wood.jpg

Cut this on Saturday. Should be 3 weeks worth.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My oldest brother quits for January and February every year and in March he wonders why he starts again?
I quit beginning of Oct. Had a few over Xmas but off again now. Lost 25 lbs. Not like I changed eating much as chips and dip and ice cream are still part of the basic food groups. 🤣🤣

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I quit beginning of Oct. Had a few over Xmas but off again now. Lost 25 lbs. Not like I changed eating much as chips and dip and ice cream are still part of the basic food groups. 🤣🤣
I gave up chips for the longest time. But Lays has some irresistable flavours that I cann't resist. And Real Dairy Creme Brule" icecream is hard to resists as well.

Top Bottom