top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
supposed to rain the next 2 days but everytime I check the weather app they knock another 5mm off the totals. By morning there will be no rain in forecast. Lol

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ken... what's best thing to use for dandelions on lawn and around trees. I've been using premium 3 way but not been 100% been scared to use around trees and shrubs

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ken... what's best thing to use for dandelions on lawn and around trees. I've been using premium 3 way but not been 100% been scared to use around trees and shrubs
Anything that is good on dandelions is bad on trees and shrubs bud. I spray Prestige on my lawns with my side by side sprayer and then use a wand to spot spray the dandelions close to trees and flowers to limit drift . There are cheaper sprays than Prestige that will work but I have a host of weeds I'm targeting and this works on all of them

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything that is good on dandelions is bad on trees and shrubs bud. I spray Prestige on my lawns with my side by side sprayer and then use a wand to spot spray the dandelions close to trees and flowers to limit drift . There are cheaper sprays than Prestige that will work but I have a host of weeds I'm targeting and this works on all of them
Ok thanks. I will look into that and thanks for heads up about shrubs

Top Bottom