top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think to a lot in our age demographic he was Canada's father when we were kids all inspiring to be the next great one

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
sore muscles today.

firewood day for snowmobile club yesterday, lots of hauling and tossing and stacking.

snowmobile ride tomorrow, pick up ATV's at same time.

Deer smokies over fire tomorrow I think.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sore muscles today.

firewood day for snowmobile club yesterday, lots of hauling and tossing and stacking.

snowmobile ride tomorrow, pick up ATV's at same time.

Deer smokies over fire tomorrow I think.

Sounds awesome

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salad for lunch again. Trailer ready to go for next trip. Tightened up one wheel bearing 1 notch.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
around the track, around the track, around the track, don't crash....... how do drivers not fall asleep? same scenery over and over and over

They post on Nascar forums

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
around the track, around the track, around the track, don't crash....... how do drivers not fall asleep? same scenery over and over and over
Tyler if you are ever in Vegas or for that matter any of the cities where driver experiences are in the US you gotta drive one of these cars. I have done 3 experiences now and can tell you in the short time you are in the car driving you get out drained, your clothes are drenched from sweat and you are hyper for an hour after. Lol. Then if you want to get your heartbeat at max output climb in the car as a passenger and let a professional driver take you for 3 hot laps. You will squeal like a pig I'm telling you. When he is doing 170 down the chutes and you see the wall at the other end you start talking to Jesus because you don't have any faith that the car will turn and come out the second corner still on its wheels. HaHa!

Top Bottom