top posters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What was the test on??

Nice hun grab :D

The test was on Isocyantes and resin, temp, substrate, MSDS, ambient temp and a bunch of other chit. That all has do with 2lbs spray foam insulation.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks :d you planing to be a chemist?? Why do you need to know all that! Lol

LOL.... no.... that's enough chemistry for me this year, knowing what the polyols do.

I have taken on the manager position of our spray foam division, if I get 90 or better. I'll never need to be on hands certified, even though I do know how to spray. So long story short. If I'm going to sell the product and the company I work for, I would like to back my BS! :D

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post for posts sake. Have the wrong Rotors here. Looks like an early morning trip to town tomorrow.

Sent from my Desire HD

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL.... no.... that's enough chemistry for me this year, knowing what the polyols do.

I have taken on the manager position of our spray foam division, if I get 90 or better. I'll never need to be on hands certified, even though I do know how to spray. So long story short. If I'm going to sell the product and the company I work for, I would like to back my BS! :D

Ahh I see. Sick!!

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S&m keeps distracting me from my homework. What should of been 15 minutes worth of homework has now taken me an hour and a half.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you have watched to many epsodes of Breakin Bad LOL

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin thieves in the area. Locked all vehicles but the cummins with the trailer on it. Soon as that truck starts, I'll hear it, and be able to call the cops if they come this way. Here's to hoping that they don't.

Sent from my Desire HD

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin thieves in the area. Locked all vehicles but the cummins with the trailer on it. Soon as that truck starts, I'll hear it, and be able to call the cops if they come this way. Here's to hoping that they don't.

Sent from my Desire HD

Put a bear trap on the floor ontop of the gas pedal LOL

Top Bottom