Too much Ram, not enough Dodge.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea eventually but at the start no police where there and people just stopped. Like why? It's impossible to run someone over at a few km an hour it'll just push them. Fawk em. The irony is that their protect caused more emissions. So much for saving the environment idiots.

until you have a global news camera filming you... i'm sure it crossed buddy's mind in that honda, he was creeping but cameras were rolling.

now moose and bumpers...meh. i like my stock bumper...smack a 8" long arm BDS on. then ya just toss the moose into a field and won't go over your hood. Fingers crossed i never meet one in the summer rig.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now moose and bumpers...meh. i like my stock bumper...smack a 8" long arm BDS on. then ya just toss the moose into a field and won't go over your hood. Fingers crossed i never meet one in the summer rig.

Wondering just how many of you have actually hit a moose....bullbars on a tractor trailer might be high enough to work but in just about all other moose/pu hits both sides loose.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have attended 2 moose vehicle accidents in the last week at work.
The moose is tall and takes out windshields and a lot of vehicle parts.

Vehicles 2
Moose. 0

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you could take out a moose with grave digger?

EP-181019489.jpg

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In-laws hit a moose last night about 7:30pm just north of Hwy 43 on the Grizzly Trail(33). Sent him over the roof with the antlers leaving scuff marks and dents down the driver’s side as he rolled down the roof. The vehicle behind them managed to stop in time before hitting. The moose got up and sauntered off into the bush. Thank god no one was hurt last night.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In-laws hit a moose last night about 7:30pm just north of Hwy 43 on the Grizzly Trail(33). Sent him over the roof with the antlers leaving scuff marks and dents down the driver’s side as he rolled down the roof. The vehicle behind them managed to stop in time before hitting. The moose got up and sauntered off into the bush. Thank god no one was hurt last night.

Good to hear nobody was hurt.

Looks like a demon or Freddy Kruger without his hat in the passenger seat.

Hope that’s not someone’s face print!
e4691a26cd8784de1fd4450e6b27fa0d.jpg

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t notice that. Not a face print as no one was sitting in the front passenger seat. MIL and grandma were sitting in the back seat

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either that was a very small moose or the truck is tougher than they look.

That could of been a lot worse

he side swiped it, came out on the road turned to head toward the ditch and he hit the left side of it almost parallel he said. I guess there was a truck beside him in the other lane and he almost hit him as they were on the line and didn’t move over. Not the greatest picture but the cab pillars are bent pretty bad, box has a good gap between the cab. Judging by the green steer along the side I’d say he opened it up pretty good. He’s alright, that’s what matters. Moose didn’t make it.

08arcticcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just need to pick a color close to the dodge pbs paint code for powder coat.

Top Bottom