Too many people with no hemets...

mudhunter

Reaction score
Out this weekend at a lake off of 63 and i saw groups of people no lids.... Bad advice? no, bad upbringing.... they wouldn't even hear about it...

Wear a lid!!!
Mudhunter

rounder

Reaction score
saw a woman following her hubby on a quad with baby strapped to her chest...all no helmets. lots of people at burnt timber with no lids. retards

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen it out in Mcbride on the weekend as well, some with , some without. Have even seen some pics posted on this site of people riding without helmets. Make whatever excuse you want riding without a helmet just proves your a idiot. The only time I could see not wearing a helmet is if your making watercrossings on your sled, the last thing you'd need if you went in the drink.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always see helmets on the dirtbikers...it seems that it's generally quad riders who go without:confused:
We're never without 'em. Perhaps riding sleds gets you used to wearing them so it seems natural to wear one on the quads.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helmets are just simply common sence.... For those of you who choose not to wear them consider this: What kind of image are you giving our youth who are just comming into this sport? Would any of us send a 10yo. child out on a ATV without a helmet? I know personally I wouldn`t!!! Why as an adult should it be any different then? Lets all try to clean up our image for those who don`t like ATV`ers and show them we all can be responable and wear a helmet, slow down in public areas and don`t get $hit faced while your operating your ATV !!! It`s just common sence people.....

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been guilty on several occassions in my lifetime of not putting a lid on but she's on all the time now and frankly, they're comfortable to wear and they cut out alot of noise, not to mention wearing goggles with them keeps the small branches etc from giving you the "i've been whipped within an inch of my life" look
the proof is in the pudding and fact-is...they save lives and injuries!:cool:

girlywelder

Reaction score
I always wear mine riding... so I don't have to do my hair that day!
Just kidding, I'm not THAT girly to worry what I look like (as evidenced by my riding).

Top Bottom