Tonneau cover and husky liners in EDM

F5_Z06

Reaction score
Looking for a deal on a couple tonneau covers and a couple sets of husky floor liners. Called around to a few places and I'm just getting quoted retail prices. I don't like paying retail prices when it's two tonneau covers and two sets of floor mats. Can anyone steer me in the right direction for a deal?

Rapid Jerry

Reaction score
You can give me or anyone here at Rapid Revolutions a call. We can get you a fair price, specially if your looking for multiple sets. 780-455-7553

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at weather tech mats if you haven't yet already. Started using the Weather Tech liners instead of Husky liners on my current vehicle. Great product.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Have a look at weather tech mats if you haven't yet already. Started using the Weather Tech liners instead of Husky liners on my current vehicle. Great product.

Husky makes laser fitted liners now too, and after having a set of those in my 2011 GMC, and just two days ago, putting a set of the Weathertech ones in my new to me 2010 Avalanche, I gotta say, I MUCH prefer the Husky's.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try. Tdotperformance.ca. They have free shipping ( Canadian so no extra fees other than the get screwed tax)
I bought my color matched bushwacker fender flares from them. Had them in 3 days and were 350 cheaper the than the best price I found local,y in red deer (average was aprox 425.00 cheaper than local)

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try. Tdotperformance.ca. They have free shipping ( Canadian so no extra fees other than the get screwed tax)
I bought my color matched bushwacker fender flares from them. Had them in 3 days and were 350 cheaper the than the best price I found local,y in red deer (average was aprox 425.00 cheaper than local)

saw those guys on dragons den the other day....they partnered up with Miss Romanow

F5_Z06

Reaction score
Ended up getting a good deal on a truxedo cover and a set of floor mats at pro truck on Calgary trail, but I still need to get an undercover flex for a 5'8" Silverado and a second set of mats. Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom