today sun peaks

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a couple guys that just left for pine ridge (above bachelor heights) I just sent them a message to see if they would rather goto sunpeaks. I told them to post up if they hadn't already unloaded.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a couple guys that just left for pine ridge (above bachelor heights) I just sent them a message to see if they would rather goto sunpeaks. I told them to post up if they hadn't already unloaded.

porcupine still closed so hope they didnt go there...saw two guyz on couple of doos ...maybe them.....:beer:

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One was a doo, and one is an AC or a Polaris iirc. I never did get a response so I have no idea where they ended up.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, porqupine is still closed. They need 9 more inches to open up the meadows. They r also hauling out past the yellow snowmobile trailer { about 52 km i believe] If caught riding on the plowed road, it's a 2000.00 fine. Not worth it. Not enough snow at Peaks yet either. I know the elevator is broken in but there would be too much exposed up top still as it's been to windy. Headed for Blue lk. tmr. with a bunch of rookie riders if anyone is interested.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened up there last night with the crash that killed a guy?

Top Bottom