TOBE video..Revy sledding!!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This the new TOBE video...some real good video from Revy...Rob Alford and friends..Steve Cote (local Heli guide)...(master of the "Cote Special Crown Royal drink")...anyways..the first 3rd of the video is good BC riding and good deep snow!!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speaking of video....you gonna send me the all the vid of the last ride to me?? or post some of it.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just downloaded it and will start making a movie for all of us...add a little music,etc...I had a "cabin cam" set up and got some x rated off you I will be posting on snow and mud though!!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This the new TOBE video...some real good video from Revy...Rob Alford and friends..Steve Cote (local Heli guide)...(master of the "Cote Special Crown Royal drink")...anyways..the first 3rd of the video is good BC riding and good deep snow!!

Awesome video thanks.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Great vid.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just downloaded it and will start making a movie for all of us...add a little music,etc...I had a "cabin cam" set up and got some x rated off you I will be posting on snow and mud though!!

That gaVE goose bumps Dobir, we gotta get back soon, just call the ball and i'm in. How about you scuba,Mattmedic etc.

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The snow looks great, nice Vid, Thanks!

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Milton...I am feeling the itch too..lets figure out a two dayer back to Revy...watch the forecast....I love your "Top Gun' reference...mr 80's man....lol

Top Bottom