To bring gf on sledding trip or not to???

tranquillicer

Reaction score
get a small group of close friends that ride and book your own trip with an experienced guide at the other end that knows what he/she is getting into. Trust me, those guides are worth every penny they charge. You will have a blast and won't have anyone giving you crap because your getting stuck.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would rather take my gf sledding than half of the goof balls I run into on the mountain.

I didn't read every response but one thing that has always helped her is riding with other women. There are some decent lady riders out there that understand how it can sometimes be more challenging for female riders who don't know what works best for them.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone is interested I'm taking the gf up Easter weekend riding Friday and Saturday, nothing crazy its her second trip, meadows and cut blocks,
pm if interested.

Reactions: RXN

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled I have is old haha. It is a 95 Polaris 440 would that be alright to ride in the mountains?

Stick to the trails and snow check a new ride under your bf's nose for next year, you'll be back. FYI, wife and I run the same machine except she got electic start. Keep that in mind at the dealership.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! :) sorry to everyone that may get confused with my replys, I'm still learning how to use this site and not sure how to tag people like I've seen haha.

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to ride strictly with the guy's back in the day. After a few to close for comfort call's and a couple of heli rides, with a threat of divorce, it sank in, i think.
Now i mostly ride with the wife and loving every moment of it, we both watch out for each other but mostly she keep's me in FULL CHECK. I have bad habits that i tend to relapse too when out there....i'll admit it....so i really try to behave, even when i do go ride with the guy's. LOL

If your partner is willing to share this sport with you, do it, you both won't regret it.....i hope....actually i gave that advice once to another couple haha and they did try it and i thought she was going to kill him on several occasion LOL, needless to say she never went sledding again..Ooops

Top Bottom