TNT Trailers

blar

Reaction score
Looking for feedback on TNT Titan and Transit cargo trailers. Can't seem to find any info on them and the links on their website don't work. Anyone have one? Good or junk?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made by Mirage so that tell's you all you need to know.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some have had really good luck with them and some have had really really bad luck and service from them.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a TNT open two place trailer. It hasn't given me any mechanical problems (except a broken ground wire) but the workmanship and qaulity is straight up garbage. All the wiring is put together with butt connectors. Not even any heat shrink on any of it. Looking at the trailer in my mirrors, i can see the deck is warped and wavy all the down on both sides. The diamond plate fell off the front ramps the first time I used them. I had to make my own ski clamps because the ones that came with it were useless. Having said that though, I have put alot of miles on it and have had no mechanical issues. Mostly just quality control

trailerguy

Reaction score
If you can't find info and their site isn't working,should be a clear indicator.If you did buy one,where would you get service?

Top Bottom