Time to Rebuild

Jimbow007

Reaction score
So I, decided to rebuild the Banshee. After a couple of good years shee needs a overhaul. Shee didn't make it home today from are last ride on the Blindman:(:(. Had to be towed out.

So can anyone suggest a good place here in Alberta to get parts from. I'm not sure how far I'll go will the overhaul. But I'll be starting with the motor and tranny.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I, decided to rebuild the Banshee. After a couple of good years shee needs a overhaul. Shee didn't make it home today from are last ride on the Blindman:(:(. Had to be towed out.

So can anyone suggest a good place here in Alberta to get parts from. I'm not sure how far I'll go will the overhaul. But I'll be starting with the motor and tranny.

Well i like dealing with recsupply in saskatoon...

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

I can get you almost any part you need and i do have some Banshee experiance

Jimbow007

Reaction score
So it starts.
IMG00005-20110402-1527.jpg
IMG00006-20110402-1634.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I f you haven't seen anyone yet, and Tyler does knoe what he's talking about. Murray at Riverside helped me with mine back in the 90's. Another good chit to deal with. Just tell him "Powder" sent ya. LOL

Jimbow007

Reaction score
Now its more or less what I want to do with the motor. I have it in the garage and I'm still thinking on what to do with it. Re-build back to what it was or build it up alittle more.

I know what my kid wants me to do.....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now its more or less what I want to do with the motor. I have it in the garage and I'm still thinking on what to do with it. Re-build back to what it was or build it up alittle more.

I know what my kid wants me to do.....

If your going to build your motor, go see Murray first!

He told me to build the tranny & clutch 1st & 2nd. Motor 3rd. It paid off, I had the fastest hunk of junk out there for many years. Before the big Banshee boom took off 2000. I still own her, and she still sleeps until needed.
But I can't compete with what is out there today, she is now just my need for speed! LOL

Top Bottom