Time to learn sleds

SurveyGirl

Reaction score
I have never owned a sled before and will probably need advice, but wanted to introduce myself first.

My name is Michelle and I do land surveying. Recently started working for an oil and gas survey company where I need to buy my own equipment. I bought 2 quads for work this spring and now looking for 2 sleds. It would be nice to use the sleds for recreation as well. I have used sleds that belong to others, but am really out of my element when it comes to buying one. Liked this forum since it is not brand specific (since I do not know what brand I will buy) and also is about quadding as well.

Hope that when I post about what I am hoping to find (in the sled section) anyone who helps out keeps it in mind that I know very little.

Thanks

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Michelle, you'll find all sorts of useful stuff on here (and some other BS equally as entertaining haha)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy and get the information that you are looking for. I also hope that you meet some great peeps and make some good friends along the way.

It is a great site with great people. Some are brand loyal and actually have blood that is representative of the machines they ride. Some even have found a new drink! Be careful of the Doolaide, as it may get into your soul...:d

Top Bottom