Time to introduce myself

Reaction score
hey all
been in the shadows checkin it out for a wile and thought i would finally introduce myself
i work in a doo dealeship in parts ... shipping recieving actually and this will be my first year on a sled since i was oh 16ish and even then i just rode on the back
my boyfriend just bought an 09 summit 163 that is due to be in next week so in turn i get the old one as it it called an 05 summit x and im pretty sure i am going to end up in places i dont want to be but i am super excited about it either way
we also have a couple traxters ... not at all much for trail rideing but those quads are almost bullet proof when it comes to workin around the farm
as for the big toys on 4 wheels we are just getting into muddin for real ... not just playin in the back yard and we have an 86 chev with 38s on the bottle that we are entering into some mud bogs. we did the maiden voiage on it at the hillbilly bash in edson this year and are thinking about doing a few more
we have a test and tune pit in our back yard that is alot of fun

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Always good to see more women joining!

hey all
been in the shadows checkin it out for a wile and thought i would finally introduce myself
i work in a doo dealeship in parts ... shipping recieving actually and this will be my first year on a sled since i was oh 16ish and even then i just rode on the back
my boyfriend just bought an 09 summit 163 that is due to be in next week so in turn i get the old one as it it called an 05 summit x and im pretty sure i am going to end up in places i dont want to be but i am super excited about it either way
we also have a couple traxters ... not at all much for trail rideing but those quads are almost bullet proof when it comes to workin around the farm
as for the big toys on 4 wheels we are just getting into muddin for real ... not just playin in the back yard and we have an 86 chev with 38s on the bottle that we are entering into some mud bogs. we did the maiden voiage on it at the hillbilly bash in edson this year and are thinking about doing a few more
we have a test and tune pit in our back yard that is alot of fun

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'REDNECK PRINCESS' to Snow and Mud.... Great intro story ! :):beer:..... Now to post some pics of Yer fun would be Awesome ! :)

Top Bottom