Timbersled Suspension

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have herd mixed opinion's on the Timbersled Rear Suspension and would love to hear some opinion's from people who have them on their sleds.

Thanks

WesG

Reaction score
Well mines on an apex. It works alot better than the stock skid at controlling transfer. It rides a small bit better on the mogulled out trails. My setup has a tiny bit to much rebound so the back end kicks more than I would like. It does not hold the front end down as well as an m-10 setup PERIOD(I have tried every setting and every shock pressure, it just doesn't seem to be coupled as tightly as the m-10). On the other hand it does not have a continously heavy front end(could be setup on the m-10s that i have bummed rides on). I beleive if you climb some, but boondocking is your mainstay, the timbersled is great. If you strictly climb, you should look at an m-10 or bakers conversion m-10. Bakers sh!t flat works. JMHO

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have it on my nytro turbo love it transfer the power great and takes of 30 pounds :d

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well mines on an apex. It works alot better than the stock skid at controlling transfer. It rides a small bit better on the mogulled out trails. My setup has a tiny bit to much rebound so the back end kicks more than I would like. It does not hold the front end down as well as an m-10 setup PERIOD(I have tried every setting and every shock pressure, it just doesn't seem to be coupled as tightly as the m-10). On the other hand it does not have a continously heavy front end(could be setup on the m-10s that i have bummed rides on). I beleive if you climb some, but boondocking is your mainstay, the timbersled is great. If you strictly climb, you should look at an m-10 or bakers conversion m-10. Bakers sh!t flat works. JMHO

From my first ride with it I can really agree with the above statment I also have barkbuster, and I haven't played with it as much as him. I think because of the Nytro design they already have more ski pressure that the Apex so the timbersled will only help them out more. Was reading one post and guy with Nytro said he had too much ski pressure with timbersled, this I have not experienced.

W

woodies

love the ride and buddy rode mine down the trail and said much better than his 08 doodoo! i agreed as i was bouncing down the trail behind him! mine flat out rocks and will not wheelie unless i make a effort to make it and thats turbo and 162x2.5.plus they look good and lite weight!:d

Attachments

• 100_1884.jpg
    100_1884.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1798.jpg
    100_1798.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom