Tight and Deep Tree Video...

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont worry chris. great vid. ppl are just pissed because you broke the myth that yamaha's and turbo's cant tree ride!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but he only sidehilled on the left side, bet he cant sidehill right :d

i think its funny when i ride with 2 smokers how there version of tree bashing is to keep it on its side the whole day. and anytime you get to the nasty steep tree climbing they shut there sleds off and watch. lol

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great vidz Chris! Who cares what everyone says. You can't please everyone so quit trying. I love to just get out. I find riding tree's is the most technical kind of riding to do but you have to have skill and some balls to do chutes as well. Doesn't matter to me how steep and tight the tree's are to me jbb. I'm old and out of shape but love the shock factor coming out of people younger than me when actually try and ride my lines. It's all about your skill and confidence. Have fun

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great vidz Chris! Who cares what everyone says. You can't please everyone so quit trying. I love to just get out. I find riding tree's is the most technical kind of riding to do but you have to have skill and some balls to do chutes as well. Doesn't matter to me how steep and tight the tree's are to me jbb. I'm old and out of shape but love the shock factor coming out of people younger than me when actually try and ride my lines. It's all about your skill and confidence. Have fun
oh dont get me wrong. to me its all about having a good day to. i personally love it when the young kids come to school my old azz and get sent packing. lol

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next vid will be all right side....really not much difference. :)I am going to be cheating starting next week though. Right now my sleds are pretty stock beside the turbos but the new Timbersled skid with Fox and Ice Age rails are going in along with the Skinz narrow and forward A-Arms. I'm really excited to see what it will do now. I rode a Skinz Nytro Tuesday....it felt like I was on an 800. It handled really well. Have fun....be safe!!!!

Thunder101

Reaction score
Yep my 2cents, those nytro's just dont look good no matter who rides it, unless your going up hill with a ton of track and turbo,,,, Sorry its old.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We have brought up 2 Skinz project black nytro's up with those concept front ends up. I finally had a chance to get mine out on the snow what a difference they make!!!! Holy mama!!!! I can take my sled into the trees!!!!! You're gonna love it!!!!

Jan

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Website
www.adrenalinejunkiesinc.ca
what a bunch of haters! awesome vids chris! love watching them and seeing what a yammy can do with the right guy. most peoples tree riding is a few trees on a shallow slope and weaving through them. REAL tree riding is impressive to watch and do! especiallly on a sled thats stereotyped as a chute climber!! keep the vids comin! kudos man!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think its funny when i ride with 2 smokers how there version of tree bashing is to keep it on its side the whole day. and anytime you get to the nasty steep tree climbing they shut there sleds off and watch. lol

your riding with the wrong 2 smokers jbb,,,, hahaha we still need to ride one day man!!!

I love it all until me or my sled cant hold on!!!!

great vids Chris thanks for sharing and great response to some of the comments...

I got a lil tree vid coming from fernie yesterday let me know what ya think. I would love to play follow me"""" wish I made it out last weekend damn it.

Top Bottom