thoughts on a trail tire for muddy trails,

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out with the old, in with the new. You can try out some 30" Rocktanes on STI beadlock rims....that's the new flavor for the RZR this year.

Those will be good on groomed trails.....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those will be good on groomed trails.....

Ya, they aren't much of a mud tire, but they have an 8-ply carcass....most of my riding will be on gravel and hardpack, so I think they should fit the bill.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, they aren't much of a mud tire, but they have an 8-ply carcass....most of my riding will be on gravel and hardpack, so I think they should fit the bill.

Yes,,My zilla tires on the 900 xp are showing gravel damage.

Reaction score
Pick something highlifter.... A set of highlifter ol radials if dealing with trails and mud, pick conventional outlaws/ol2's if mud first then rarely trails. Pick the size to match the your investment in clutching. You won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it is back to zillas, for this muddy cow puncher. due to cost$$$$. due to light weight, due to mud crawling ability. will try to compare a few tires this summer and see.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it is back to zillas, for this muddy cow puncher. due to cost$$$$. due to light weight, due to mud crawling ability. will try to compare a few tires this summer and see.

You go ahead and try tires.

I will try a few beers

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beer is in back of ranger, you'll have to come n get it though, as i'm liable to be stuck out in the middle of a muck hole. now don't be a pussy! Lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beer is in back of ranger, you'll have to come n get it though, as i'm liable to be stuck out in the middle of a muck hole. now don't be a pussy! Lol

Sounds like me! Everyone puts there beer in with you when you have a sxs, but jokes on them. You never run out of beer lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like me! Everyone puts there beer in with you when you have a sxs, but jokes on them. You never run out of beer lol.

Exactly......

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's incentive for the quad guys to slow own and let the SxS guys stay close.....

And you will always have someone to come get your winch line when your stuck, cause sooner you get out sooner they get there beer!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's incentive for the quad guys to slow own and let the SxS guys stay close.....

haha, we will just turn around and hope you catch up. otherwise were drinkin it all.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i put a 50/50 mixture of helium & air in the paws , can i carry more beer......??

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I tried straight helium and the rzr sounded funny......

Top Bottom