This year may only seem worse then it really is

finndoo

Reaction score
At least according to the graph we are on track with our snow, but I still feel kinda ripped off by the recent warm temps and rain. The real time data page has temps and snow depth. Just out of curiosity does anyone know exactly where this weather station is located?

finndoo

Reaction score
Sorry forgot to attach image.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 699

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This year "feels" worse. I was driving around yesterday with the window down and passed a few motorcycles.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last year was bad so its a ****ty comparison lol:cool: my grass is still green:rant:

finndoo

Reaction score
I was trying real hard to make myself feel better about looking at green grass in my yard. It didn't work.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is kind of what I'm thinking... I remember a few years ago... it didn't snow till Dec 17th... I think actually it was Dec 17 2008... then it was a wicked awesome snow year. I was teaching music.. when one of my littles came running into the room.. MOM it's snowing REAL snowflakes... all of my music students and I ran outside.. and lesson's were adjourned for the day... We still have hope.. it WILL start snowing on Wednesday Moyie... we'll get it.. then it will snow and snow and snow and snow and snow....

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had 3 awesome days already this year, nov and dec are always hit and miss.
Still great snow out there if you know where to look.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This is kind of what I'm thinking... I remember a few years ago... it didn't snow till Dec 17th... I think actually it was Dec 17 2008... then it was a wicked awesome snow year. I was teaching music.. when one of my littles came running into the room.. MOM it's snowing REAL snowflakes... all of my music students and I ran outside.. and lesson's were adjourned for the day... We still have hope.. it WILL start snowing on Wednesday Moyie... we'll get it.. then it will snow and snow and snow and snow and snow....

It must be going to hit you first (as it usually does) because we have sunny and no precip for the upcoming week. Good luck with your Wednesday and I hope it is a gooder!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing almost every year .Early guys usually go out a wreck s hit.I almost always wait till boxing day .This year has been weird 2 early cold snaps with warm ups, raining up top7-8k last week. I have 3 year warranty on my new 15 so am in no hurry to go out and tweak something. Mother nature does what she wants it will eventually come.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love your optimism Momma, but.............:confused:

View attachment 180534

Just watch... it will Snow.. see Tuesday... so for sure Wednesday... It is cooler and there is precip in the forecast... Lets bet a Beer! I buy you a beer if it doesn't snow like a banshee and you buy me a beerbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbottle of wine if it does!!! hee heee....

Come on Snow Snow snow snow snow!!!!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watch... it will Snow.. see Tuesday... so for sure Wednesday... It is cooler and there is precip in the forecast... Lets bet a Beer! I buy you a beer if it doesn't snow like a banshee and you buy me a beerbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbottle of wine if it does!!! hee heee....

Only if I get to help you drink it! :rollinglaugh:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well Trish...I can still see my brown lawn. How about you? :D
Being right sucks sometimes! :(

Top Bottom