This Is Sad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You either A: don’t know a single person who owns pittbulls personally and just go off of liberal govt data or B : have your head buried in the sand and refuse to ever acknowledge a good pittbull due to the red rage you see when your triggered by them. I’ve known lots of pittbulls over the years and every one of them was a sweetheart and never had one issue with kids or unprovoked attacks. All owned by proper dog owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. I’m not surprised you’re a pit bull guy. You fit the stereotype of someone who would be a bad owner.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for you. I’m not surprised you’re a pit bull guy. You fit the stereotype of someone who would be a bad owner.

I don’t own a dog currently and have never owned a pittbull, I work way too much and so does the wife and I am always gone doing stuff on my days off, I can’t put the proper amount of time into a dog. I’m the biggest advocate of being a good dog owner and it’s a responsibility and privilege, not a right to own one. We had a bunch of German shepards, 2 black labs, a Rottweiler, a 50/50 wolf and Shepard and a bunch of little dog breeds over the years but no pit bulls and all were very well behaved dogs. I surround myself with good like minded people, not idiots so I have gotten to know a bunch of good pittbulls, and they are an awesome dog when coming from good unaffected blood lines and raised by good people. So run along sno pro, don’t you have a liberal govt fundraiser to attend? Or a pittbull burning party to attend maybe?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t own a dog currently and have never owned a pittbull, I work way too much and so does the wife and I am always gone doing stuff on my days off, I can’t put the proper amount of time into a dog. I’m the biggest advocate of being a good dog owner and it’s a responsibility and privilege, not a right to own one. We had a bunch of German shepards, 2 black labs, a Rottweiler, a 50/50 wolf and Shepard and a bunch of little dog breeds over the years but no pit bulls and all were very well behaved dogs. I surround myself with good like minded people, not idiots so I have gotten to know a bunch of good pittbulls, and they are an awesome dog when coming from good unaffected blood lines and raised by good people. So run along sno pro, don’t you have a liberal govt fundraiser to attend? Or a pittbull burning party to attend maybe?

Yeah me and the Turd are super tight. Lmao! Comprehension and retention are not your strong suits but hey that’s your problem not mine.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah me and the Turd are super tight. Lmao! Comprehension and retention are not your strong suits but hey that’s your problem not mine.

You’re just bouncing from side to side on every topic. Communist left on some and then conservative right on others. Tough to keep track of what side your actually on

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk. Yet another thread here that just gets absolutely destroyed. I wasn’t picking on breed. Was picking on 2 dogs that shoulda got shot along with the owner that everyone, even the PB fans says is the problem. I’m in the middle. There are a lot of pitties that are well behaved. Absolutely. And there are all lot of pitties that aren’t. I’m not a dog expert. Not by a long fuckin shot. Some call me a horse expert. I do not. But I know animals. And breeds. Pitties were bred not for intelligence. Which is cool. They were bred to attack and kill. Which is super cool. It is. When used in the right context in 2024. But they get in the hands of too many people. AKA the guy in the picture of my original post. Judgemental but that is the typical PB owner. Badass truck. Badass ink. Trailer park home. Little penis. Sorry lilduke but it’s the truth. I have absolutely no problem with an owner who studies the breed and understands canines and canine behaviour and owning one. But most (not all) barely understand what end the feed goes in. I have a problem with all fur babies but I especially have a problem with pit bull fur baby owners. If you wanna own one, you gotta know your ch!t. If you don’t know canine behaviour, buy a poodle. If it misbehaves, step on it. I never once said pit bulls should be banned. Nor did I say AR 15’s should be. I don’t know. Another crazy post.

Anyone who thinks they actually, really need a guard dog….

1. You live in the hood of a major city and maybe you do. I feel sorry for you.
2. You lead a lifestyle that is a bit crazy. You owe drug money or have pissed off the wrong people. I don’t feel sorry for you.

If I fell under either one of these categories, I’d spend the money on a real, trained, working, security dog. These dogs know their stuff and are super intelligent. Hate to break it to the PB fans but pit bulls don’t make the list. Not even close. They lack the intelligence. It’s not about ruthless ignorance. It’s about knowing who to keep out. An actual working security dog would never leave the area where they were taught to guard would leave there post to tear apart an old lady tending to her garden down the alley.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mom and dad are 70 years old, live in the country and are multi millionaires, but they have guard dogs. And Im glad because there is bad people out there in the world.

You are clueless.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mom and dad are 70 years old, live in the country and are multi millionaires, but they have guard dogs. And Im glad because there is bad people out there in the world.

You are clueless.

Again makes no sense. But Been called a lot worse by a lot better though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing makes sense to you. Oh well.

There is probably 100's of millions of dog owners world wide and probably 90% are happy when the dog protects the family.

We've had this relationship with dogs for a few thousand years now. If you don't like that, no one cares.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are clueless.

Weird you bring money into this. I’m broke and my in laws are millionaires too. I hope they give it to charity. I don’t need money I didn’t earn. But I hope you do well with your folks money. Good job.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did RADAR FIND HIS SISTER IN THE FIELD? VERY NICE
Weird you bring money into this. I’m broke and my in laws are millionaires too. I hope they give it to charity. I don’t need money I didn’t earn. But I hope you do well with your folks money. Good job.

Are u stupid? Thats rhetorical BTW Youre the one bringing up all the tailer park hood chit. FFS

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk. Yet another thread here that just gets absolutely destroyed. I wasn’t picking on breed. Was picking on 2 dogs that shoulda got shot along with the owner that everyone, even the PB fans says is the problem. I’m in the middle. There are a lot of pitties that are well behaved. Absolutely. And there are all lot of pitties that aren’t. I’m not a dog expert. Not by a long fuckin shot. Some call me a horse expert. I do not. But I know animals. And breeds. Pitties were bred not for intelligence. Which is cool. They were bred to attack and kill. Which is super cool. It is. When used in the right context in 2024. But they get in the hands of too many people. AKA the guy in the picture of my original post. Judgemental but that is the typical PB owner. Badass truck. Badass ink. Trailer park home. Little penis. Sorry lilduke but it’s the truth. I have absolutely no problem with an owner who studies the breed and understands canines and canine behaviour and owning one. But most (not all) barely understand what end the feed goes in. I have a problem with all fur babies but I especially have a problem with pit bull fur baby owners. If you wanna own one, you gotta know your ch!t. If you don’t know canine behaviour, buy a poodle. If it misbehaves, step on it. I never once said pit bulls should be banned. Nor did I say AR 15’s should be. I don’t know. Another crazy post.

2. You lead a lifestyle that is a bit crazy. You owe drug money or have pissed off the wrong people. I don’t feel sorry for you.

If I fell under either one of these categories, I’d spend the money on a real, trained, working, security dog. These dogs know their stuff and are super intelligent. Hate to break it to the PB fans but pit bulls don’t make the list. Not even close. They lack the intelligence. It’s not about ruthless ignorance. It’s about knowing who to keep out. An actual working security dog would never leave the area where they were taught to guard would leave there post to tear apart an old lady tending to her garden down the alley.

My family has a construction yard in Saskatoon, it’s over run by criminal chugs and immigrants on the west end of the city, yes we need guard dogs to keep them out. My dad has a big acreage outside saskatoon with lots of valuable possessions, yes he needs guard dogs because rural crime around there is terrible and you can’t always be around with a gun handy. Both those categories aren’t on your list….. and you claim to know things? we use German shepards though, big mean long hair ones. Steer clear

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is why I have a chow To protect my property. Just like Batman she is extremely dangerous.

Attachments

• 3FCBE232-BACC-49DE-955C-0E56FD285AAF.jpeg
    3FCBE232-BACC-49DE-955C-0E56FD285AAF.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 58

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dude you brought the money thing with your description of a pit bull owner.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the old woman's life was worth $15,000
a definite dog owner problem here! guy got off extremely lucky, should be doing 10-15 in jail!

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the old woman's life was worth $15,000
a definite dog owner problem here! guy got off extremely lucky, should be doing 10-15 in jail!

Yep he should be held accountable, call a fat trans chick fat and gross on the internet go to jail, your dogs kill an old lady and here’s a fine and slap on the wrist

Top Bottom