This is funny

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw this on another forum, i think its funny !

The weight of axys does transfer too better handling. You won't be disappointed. I believe the axys is easier too jump on go in most snow conditions. It holds a side hill better and weight is noticeable. But the inch wider track of the XM is huge in deep snow. And i don't think anything else downhills the way the XM does when its deep. All about preference and riding conditions. Thats what I'm on the fence about. To bad i already snow checked the axys lol. I wasn't planning on second guessing myself. Both very good sleds imo.

If you end up missing the downhill ability of the Doo that much! Put a couple 25# Barbell weights in the nose cone of the AXYS for your downhill maneuvers. For everything else you can either put them in your pack or mount one to each footwell where the balance point of the sled is. LOL

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and Maxwell have been pretty quiet so far this season.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switching from Doo to Poo i will say that they don't handle as good downhill at first. After a few rides tho i got the hang of it, seems to require slightly different body english and counter steer.

Limbo

Reaction score
Maxwell is the guy with the wedge I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled.jpg

Top Bottom