Think your truck hauls?

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i buddy gave me some bad news..... the El Rodeo is getting gay
you now have to pay admission to get in this year, and you cant carry around your 2-4 like we used to........ Northern Quebec has decided to get classy all of a sudden

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i buddy gave me some bad news..... the El Rodeo is getting gay
you now have to pay admission to get in this year, and you cant carry around your 2-4 like we used to........ Northern Quebec has decided to get classy all of a sudden
Facking Quebec

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is this event... looks pretty cool

It's in Notre-Dame-du-Nord Quebec right near the Ont border
On the shores of Lake Temiskaming that borders Ont and Que.....
my parents grew up in that region so i spent many a summers over there watching those races growing up

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somebody should organize something like that over here in the west... probably get a good turn out for that.

You can see that everyday on the Yellowhead, here in Edmonton, with the 'New' Canadians leaving every traffic light (loaded and in the hammer lane of course) ...they ain't truck'in unless their CB antenna's are touching each other. :d :beer:

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can see that everyday on the Yellowhead, here in Edmonton, with the 'New' Canadians leaving every traffic light (loaded and in the hammer lane of course) ...they ain't truck'in unless their CB antenna's are touching each other. :d :beer:
i HATE HATE HATE transports on the yellowhead...... move the EFF over sum b*tch

Top Bottom