think I got some deals at the Sled Show?

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

found pair of Orange & Black sled pants to match my coat I got 2 yrs ago, from the AC dealer,$100 cheaper than any I could find there at the show or out at local Dealers .
and set of Trailer protectors from my sleds carbides.
and some Deerskin lined Gloves for the Wife,so her hands are warm while chopping firewood and hauling it to the house while Im out Sledding with the Boys! good thing she dont read this, or would be sleeping in the Motorhome all Winter. Oh and some Mtn Madness Movies to watch in the Motorhome too!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

found pair of Orange & Black sled pants to match my coat I got 2 yrs ago, from the AC dealer,$100 cheaper than any I could find there at the show or out at local Dealers .
and set of Trailer protectors from my sleds carbides.
and some Deerskin lined Gloves for the Wife,so her hands are warm while chopping firewood and hauling it to the house while Im out Sledding with the Boys! good thing she dont read this, or would be sleeping in the Motorhome all Winter. Oh and some Mtn Madness Movies to watch in the Motorhome too!

Hey Ken I got a old moose hide Trudy could chew in here spare time to make you a blanket for your motor home.

Dzl

Reaction score
I didn't see much in the way of "deals" at all. A lot of full rocket pricies seen....

Prices on trailers were out of whack alltogether

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think anytime you have to pay an admission price to buy something you are getting screwed.

greenlightning86

Reaction score
I think anytime you have to pay an admission price to buy something you are getting screwed.

Well that depends. Bought a jacket and shirt at the show for 30% off. For total savings of $110. Add in the admission and parking of $22. And I still saved $88. So If you spend enough to have savings greater than the admission is a deal.

And yes the 30% off was a deal because I shopped around to see the price of the stuff at local dealers before the show.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Powdergirl bought me a Ski-doo Mountain Teck jacket for $85.00 LIST AT $350.00.Thanks Sara Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to you also. Seemed a good deal also $90.00 DOO gloves for $25.00. Many good deals just had to look for them. Depended on what sled brand you ride also. Didnt see to many Yamaha and Cat dealers there clearing out old stock. Doo helmet for the girlfriend $75.00 open face mountain helmet brand new.
Helps to be there all weekend and have a chance to snoop around in the booths

ASA has no control on the $12.00 parking fee. Northlands must make a killing on parking fees. Just saying

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize everybody has to make money and cover costs ect. just my own personal peeve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I got some klim pants for $140 and doo tech longjohns for $20 for myself and altima boots for $120 for my son in the martin eqpmt booth.......... Also got tobe jacket and pants for the son in pure addiction booth courtesy of intimid8or and company for $125(regular $500)...........

Top Bottom