Things to do In Revy For the non sledder

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I phoned down to find out about the tours offered, and found out they are shutting down the tours on April 15. 5 days before I get down there so I guess I'm not going to be riding at all. Guess I'll just have to wait till summer and go quadding with some people instead...... Now to convince the girl to buy a quad.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man....... young love is a powerfull thing ,thank God it is diluted with time. Be a real bad thing to live with for a life time. Love can real screw up a Man's quest for good times.Take Sledbunny's and Catmando's advice if it's true Love you will be forgiven, this forgiven thing must be practiced alot to perfect it. And you being a man are naturally gonna need that forgiving thing working on all cylinders. Buy a sled ,tear it up, if she leaves you , Take My Wife ,[bonus she has a 07 sled and a 08 on order ].I will be up there from the 18th to the 24th let me know where you are so I can drop my Wife off to you. Kidding if you want to ride let me know we will have 2 spare m8 s you ride with us. Gonna be 6 of us more the better .

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
snotrocket is correct, take summitric and myself, our wives are flying to Texas for a bit of a holiday this weekend. We should be there to wave goodbye but we will be in McBride sledding....Years and years of marrige allow you to do this...life is good!!! Forgiveness it GREAT

Cheers
:D :D :D
Man....... young love is a powerfull thing ,thank God it is diluted with time. Be a real bad thing to live with for a life time. Love can real screw up a Man's quest for good times.Take Sledbunny's and Catmando's advice if it's true Love you will be forgiven, this forgiven thing must be practiced alot to perfect it. And you being a man are naturally gonna need that forgiving thing working on all cylinders. Buy a sled ,tear it up, if she leaves you , Take My Wife ,[bonus she has a 07 sled and a 08 on order ].I will be up there from the 18th to the 24th let me know where you are so I can drop my Wife off to you. Kidding if you want to ride let me know we will have 2 spare m8 s you ride with us. Gonna be 6 of us more the better .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been told that its much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. I need her to buy a quad for herself though, she doesn't think she'd enjoy it though, oh well, she can have her tanning bed, and I'll have my quads & sleds.....

snotrocket is correct, take summitric and myself, our wives are flying to Texas for a bit of a holiday this weekend. We should be there to wave goodbye but we will be in McBride sledding....Years and years of marrige allow you to do this...life is good!!! Forgiveness it GREAT

Cheers

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey T.g.

i have been told that its much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. I need her to buy a quad for herself though, she doesn't think she'd enjoy it though, oh well, she can have her tanning bed, and i'll have my quads & sleds.....
she sounds like my wife...... Rather have the tanning beds/tropical locations etc. .... I'd rather be sleddin' or quadin'. It always works out in the end.;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We'll see what comes up for sale this fall, I don't think I can go another year without any sledding

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been told that its much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. I need her to buy a quad for herself though, she doesn't think she'd enjoy it though, oh well, she can have her tanning bed, and I'll have my quads & sleds.....
Wait a minute Dallas we have a problem. Tyler if you hope to find happiness. e.g. sleds.qauds,bikes,sand rails, hunting,fishing poker games,beer,nuddie bars this thing about asking for permission or forgiveness must end.Forgiveness is something that is granted to a man who is wrong.When it comes to a man and his TOYS he is NEVER wrong!!!!!!!!! Permission is something that needs to be granted to a man who is unsure.When it comes to a man and his TOYS he is NEVER unsure!!!!!!!!! Take all of Sledbunny's advice especially the long distance goodbye waves, those are so beautifull it brings a tear to my eye

Last edited by a moderator:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow, where do I sign up to join your religion snorocket....we could teach the world a better way....

Tyler, listen up snorocket's got it right!!!

LOL
:devildancing: :You_Rock: :You_Rock:

Wait a minute Dallas we have a problem. Tyler if you hope to find happiness. e.g. sleds.qauds,bikes,sand rails, hunting,fishing poker games,beer,nuddie bars this thing about asking for permission or forgiveness must end.Forgiveness is something that is granted to a man who is wrong.When it comes to a man and his TOYS he is NEVER wrong!!!!!!!!! Permission is something that needs to be granted to a man who is unsure.When it comes to a man and his TOYS he is NEVER unsure!!!!!!!!! Take all of Sledbunny's advice especially the long distance goodbye waves, those are so beautifull it brings a tear to my eye

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all a mangled minded mess. My Warden believes Iam always wrong therefore require forgiveness. I believe Iam never wrong but never debate it with her..................men lose every long conversation with their wives. When she stops talking I still have all my toys and the only pain can be fixed with aspirin and a trip to the garage to sit on my new toy.You must keep them on the run and never allow them to research or gain a firm grasp on any single subject. Yup you quessed it ........when sitting there listening to your wife give you hell or forgiving you for your new toy....................... your mind should not be in fight mode. Just think of the mods the new toy is getting, or after years of perfecting this system think of what else you can purchase this week. Do not under any circumstance sit there, catching hell with a chit eating grin on your face as you dream away in ignore mode. This will induce a very violent reaction, I have warned you but if your a real man you will have to try it just once [man thing]. That violent thing brings me to my last tip never have these conversations in the kitchen way to many sharp things[tek vest at the very least]. Good luck Boys any doubters come check out my garage and shop the system works..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not Bad
Come check out summitric's garage where I store my most treasured toys....wife hasn't got the girls together to build that garage she promised me yet....now there a nice "While You Were Away" project for the ladies...

Its all a mangled minded mess. My Warden believes Iam always wrong therefore require forgiveness. I believe Iam never wrong but never debate it with her..................men lose every long conversation with their wives. When she stops talking I still have all my toys and the only pain can be fixed with aspirin and a trip to the garage to sit on my new toy.You must keep them on the run and never allow them to research or gain a firm grasp on any single subject. Yup you quessed it ........when sitting there listening to your wife give you hell or forgiving you for your new toy....................... your mind should not be in fight mode. Just think of the mods the new toy is getting, or after years of perfecting this system think of what else you can purchase this week. Do not under any circumstance sit there, catching hell with a chit eating grin on your face as you dream away in ignore mode. This will induce a very violent reaction, I have warned you but if your a real man you will have to try it just once [man thing]. That violent thing brings me to my last tip never have these conversations in the kitchen way to many sharp things[tek vest at the very least]. Good luck Boys any doubters come check out my garage and shop the system works..

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having the Wife and her friends build garages for your toys.That indeed makes you the CHAMP, Numero UNO, a true God. Do tell your secrets old wise one. When the construction begins take stills and video we will errect a monument and adorn it with the pics. Tyler truly a lofty goal for you to strive for.................................................does the girlfriend have a hammer and saw. I believe this will be my last post on this subject the Women Folk are bound to read some of this crap soon and it appears only Sledbunny and I have dug graves ,shame on the rest of you. BoooooYaaaaah

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Having the Wife and her friends build garages for your toys.That indeed makes you the CHAMP, Numero UNO, a true God. Do tell your secrets old wise one. When the construction begins take stills and video we will errect a monument and adorn it with the pics. Tyler truly a lofty goal for you to strive for.................................................does the girlfriend have a hammer and saw. I believe this will be my last post on this subject the Women Folk are bound to read some of this crap soon and it appears only Sledbunny and I have dug graves ,shame on the rest of you. BoooooYaaaaah

If you need us to edit your posts or remove your posts in fear of your lady, let us know, we'll back you up

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler your net worth just qauddribbled with your talent to erase things. In fact just offering to do such a thing is very Man like but the ability to do such a nasty deed..............well..................you make us all proud to be men BooooooooYaaaaaah.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well here is the trick....my beautiful wife is a Machinist and shop forman for a local company. She wears a hard hat and streel toed boots daily but twice a month gets here nails done....nope, I can't explain it either???
Because of this career she lets me buy the "Best Tools" for the job....Life is good.
When we built our cabin a few years ago she was on site providing a smile and coffee (plus a kick in the butt when required) to make sure our project went well. Now if I could only get her to wan to repair sleds (and that ain't gonna happen ever!!!)
When we build a garage she will be there making sure summitric does his part!!! Am I a God...Nope, just a damd lucky guy.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler...thank for the support...I'll let you know (lol)

Cheers
No Problem Bunny,

Looks like it'll be a weekend of me sleeping and her studying.... why she didn't tell me about exams BEFORE she said to book it for this weekend is beyond me. Might have to take up Snotrockets offer to ride with them for a while, we'll see as the week progresses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom