Thieves!!

dragginbottom

Reaction score
My quad got stolen this morning at 5:30 am. It was stolen from the shop I work at in the County Industrial park south of Grande Prairie out of a Sea Can

It was a blue 2002 Grizzly 660 with a blue storae box/seat on the rear rack. Seat is torn up real bad. Also has 27" mud lites on it.

Also has a homemade 2" exhaust tip on it.

If anybody happens to notice it somewhere let me know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can't understand why some people feel the need to snake other peoples stuff like that, if theres any justice karma will bite them in the ass.:mad::nono:

SNOWPUSHER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that sucks, i'll keep my eyes open, who knows it could be anywhere, i remember my quad was stolen and the b***h that took it was the neighbor!!!

dragginbottom

Reaction score
Thought about the KIJIJI thing, nothing there yet. And no insurance, only bought the bike about a month ago. Just finished going through it, tune up etc.. only took it out for one short ride.

Hopefully it is upside down at the bottom of a hill with the a-hole who stole it pinned underneath.

Last edited:

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics?
I know a guy who knows a guy sorta thing, and he had a blue Griz he was parting out..But i think it had an off the shelf pipe on it, I didn't pay much attention, it was old, and Hydro-locked.

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing sucks more than going to the garage, and seeing your baby is not there. I would have a heart attack. BEST of luck in finding your quad man. Nothing sucks than these damn thieves, who cant afford ch!t, so they go steal, they deserve a bullet through the head

Top Bottom