Thieves Target Avalanche Safety Solutions in Golden!!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRUTAL......I've said it before....public stonings in the town centre. And give all affected shop owners a rusty butter knife to take a shot at cutting their nutz out.......PRICKS !!!!!!!

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is getting out of hand! I hope they can find these guys and get the property back to the rightful owners. Seems like a lot of theft going on in Golden this year:mad:

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Convicted of truck/trailer/sled theft?
Chances are good you will see no jail time.

That there is the root of the problem.

exactly, but if they looked the wrong way at a visible minority in the process they might throw the book at the them. (and don't offense to that, thats just one redneck's opinion:d)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly, but if they looked the wrong way at a visible minority in the process they might throw the book at the them. (and don't offense to that, thats just one redneck's opinion:d)

Sounds like Golden needs to tighten things up! Almost makes it tough to decide where to sled these days: Golden, Revy, Etc...

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks, I had the pleasure of having Chuck as my AST 1 field instructor..... Great guy, sorry to hear about that Chuck. Hopefully things work out with insurance and the local police.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

White Power !......WTF ?

That's a pretty broad statment man, especially when most of these idiots end up being white trash, that are just to good to work at a gas station or Mcdonalds, somehow they are above it, and because there are no jobs (that they choose to work), they are "forced" into a life of crime.
I am white, and of norse heritage, and honestly, probably one of the more racist people you'd ever meet (just being honest).
I am sick of hearing how there are no jobs, no work, times are tough, it's BULL SHIZ !!!
As long is there are cows on this earth, there will be ch!t to shovel, cars...gas to pump, Fast food.....fries to fry. White people throw there futures away while they let all the "visible minorities" take the jobs they could be working, while they sit at home, hooked on meth, stealing other peoples stuff, hating imigrants and visible minorities, and waiting on a welfare check.
I believe that this is a sign of the times and will get way worse before it gets better. Local law enforcement needs our help more than ever, programs like COP, citizens on patrol, need to be organized and taken seriously in high risk areas like Golden, Revy, etc
More involvement vs sitting back and complaining could be the answer, or at least, it couldn't hurt.

sum-it-up, please don't take it as one, this is NOT a pesonal attack, just a reaction to something I hear way to often lately.

my $0.02

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day didn't they hang horse thieves, so why so easy on people that steal trucks and trailers? Don't some countries chop off your left hand for stealing, and then your right hand if your caught again?

I say bring some punishment back into the crime........ There has to be a punishment for the crime or it'll continue.... It's continuing now, every day we hear or read about someone's trailer, truck and sleds/quads being stolen and nothing ever happens to the person(s) responsible when they are caught other than we the tax payers fork over the cash for law enforcement / court costs / jail costs (while waiting to be tried) and then the azz hat walk free with a slap on the wrist.....

Something wrong with this, I work way to hard to enjoy what I have to let someone walk along and take it.

I think we need some of the OLD days back..............

Top Bottom