Theft alert

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get ahold of your local dealer with the vin#'s and see if they will call brp with them to tag them as stolden. when i book in a service job here for a brp dealer we always print off a unit history and they should be able to put in the unit is stolden contact your local cops or whoever.

just some insite if they will do it or not

well keep an eye at BowCycle here in calgary for thoes vins to come throught. ill also pass them on to BowRidge in Cochrane

You work at Bowcycle, and ride a Yamaha? Is that true. I think I know who you are then, as I dealt with you quite a few times. You helped me out with a decal kit last year. Showed me your sled, you had a doo then........sorry this is not what this thread is for, consider eyes open in Okotoks, Brooks, Strathmore, Taber, and Med Hat as I have printed off, and sent pics to my friends. Good luck man.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keeeping my eyes open. sons-a-b#$^ches. I heard throw some enforcement friends that alot of stolen toys in GP area end up in Prince George area. Maybe guys there can keep an I open. Best of luck.

Jenkie

Reaction score
Will keep an eye out here

Heard about an alarm set up for Trailers - has GPS tracking - anyone have information on this, or remember the thread it's in?

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately most of them are tracked by wireless coverages.
therefore no cellphone coverage no tracking ! POUT !

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The satelite tracking system we use at work in our pickups is the titan tracking system you can set it up so you receive a email when vehicle is moving ,speeding,seatbelt not being worn.You can go on the website and track it at all times even when shut off there must be something like this we can put on our sleds or trailers.I will look into it a little more and post what i find out.

Top Bottom