The tire rack.com

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Has any of you's mud and snow riders ever order from the tire rack. Just lookin for sum feedback, or if anybody has ordered and the tires actually showed up. Im a little leary on givin my c card, and the tires bein lost in transit. They get shipped from the states, and i think im gettin a good deal.
2--275/40zr17 sumitomo HTR Z II for 311.89 shipped to my door. All local tire dealers r quoting me 450-500 for 2 tires that r comparable.

Any tire dealers out there that can beat or match the price or have those exact tires and exact size i mentioned, pm me.

Thanx in advance.

hammerbike

Reaction score
Has any of you's mud and snow riders ever order from the tire rack. Just lookin for sum feedback, or if anybody has ordered and the tires actually showed up. Im a little leary on givin my c card, and the tires bein lost in transit. They get shipped from the states, and i think im gettin a good deal.
2--275/40zr17 sumitomo HTR Z II for 311.89 shipped to my door. All local tire dealers r quoting me 450-500 for 2 tires that r comparable.

Any tire dealers out there that can beat or match the price or have those exact tires and exact size i mentioned, pm me.

Thanx in advance.
Although I have never dealt with them personally, One of the forums I am on deal with them regularly and everyone (north and South of the border) seem very pleased with their service.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check into that duty and handling costs especially from UPS these guys are cons, They just dinged me $33.07 for some BS about brokeage fees, handling fees and canadian govt crap on a $66.00 US dollar item. So bye the I got it it jumped that much.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ordered from them a few years back. good price and when duties etc were added i still saved about 100 bucks on a set of tires for my jetta. got them on sale there at 25 bucks each u.s. up here comparable tire wer around 140 each.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought twice from tirerack.com, performance tires are way too expensive here. Service was great, quoted price was accurate, arrived within 1 week via UPS. My quoted price in Edmonton was almost $1300, tirerack.com was less than $800 delivered. Just remember you still have to pay to get them mounted and balanced locally.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I've bought twice from tirerack.com, performance tires are way too expensive here. Service was great, quoted price was accurate, arrived within 1 week via UPS. My quoted price in Edmonton was almost $1300, tirerack.com was less than $800 delivered. Just remember you still have to pay to get them mounted and balanced locally.

Ya got a buddy who will mount/balance for a double quarter pounder meal.
I luv food for service, i work the same way.

Top Bottom