The Sud's and Maintenence how too post

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes less time yappin & more fixin would be a big improvement ... For that person . And the rest of the poor suckers who have to constantly wait to find out " what broke this time " ....,

The BS meter is redlined .. No dought !

lol, you are a special kind of stupid, you must have stayed in school to learn that eh!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go back to the suds / buds thread .... Everyone is pretty well fed up of your idiotic nonsensical misspelled ramblings ....
Find some one else to fight with or harass , or better yet ride with ...,

Most people on here have had enough , (me included) at one time or another....this is the the main reason you are not only the founding suds / buds member , but about the only member left , on here.
In case you have not noticed , every one else is done / had enough and all of us are riding & camping with other groups . In short they are tired of your drama & BS and such ...

Even your signature is devoted to an old suds / buds member ,that will never ride with you again ...,lol
That was years ago , get over it & move on ...
As I said with you always trying to start a fight with Tex ... Let it go, no one really cares !!

The rest of us have ...moved on .
Ride safe and cheers ....
What's on his signature line Neville???

I've never seen it, cause they don't come up with Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think all our machines are ready to ride.

So maintenance is complete at this time.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imbrokin must have a lot of stroke here....everyone is scared to post now. Why? He posts gibberish on every thread.....

Holy he!!, I go away to work for a bit and come back to all kinds of interesting stuff about a guy who beats animals and threads disappear, etc....
Cause we were told, even tho it was coming

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am maintaining my beer $$$...meeting a dude in RD buying my old rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom