the sled shop in edmonton

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's see the old iron freak! My buddy just bought that ugly azz sled but i bet it rips, Nice install on the turbo, and I agree a different color scheme would have been better. That's what happens when you have no fashion sense LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's see the old iron freak! My buddy just bought that ugly azz sled but i bet it rips, Nice install on the turbo, and I agree a different color scheme would have been better. That's what happens when you have no fashion sense LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
He could have had mine for 10gs.

Customization

Reaction score
ok there guys i just posted it because i noticed. i didnt want this to turn into a hate sesin.. who cares about the website. its the quality of the work that counts.

Customization

Reaction score
i heard about your buddy overheating his sled trying to pull your stuck sled out off the ditch. so the way i c it is that its his problem. and if your going to post complaints why dont you tell both sides of the story. and dont tell anything different cause i got it right from the horses mouth.... and by the way that polaris 900 worked fine when it came outta of the shop the owner went for a ride with him after it was finished and worked like a million bucks

Customization

Reaction score
ohhh jermey and before you guys start complaning about the work or this and that make sure you pay your bills.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
straight from my mouth, the guy outright lied about the milage on the sled, and paying my bills, well I helped him out and paid upfront cause he had a holiday to go on with his family, i must say he did a awesome job fixing my 900, no complaints there, but I had to phone him non stop so I could pick the sled I bought from him up, he swore to me 500 kms, it had 850kms, not that big of a deal but still misleading, and he swapped the skis as he agreed which is cool, the part that burns me is that he promised a can and pipes as part of the deal, and didn't come through.

Last edited:

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and his sled never overheated.......it had clutch problems which bruno did warn him about, but the attention to detail was second to none. Everything that is to be re-routed to allow for the pipe wasnt, and melted and I personally re-routed it myself in my gargae. I wouldn't have paid for that crap work either

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am just super ticked that I helped the guy out, the same day I paid cash for my wifes engagement ring, Bruno waited for me so I could pay him by cert cheque, so I do pay my bills, the guy does killer paint, but do not say you our going to do something and not follow through, becasue that is poor business and always comes back to bite people in the but. I gave him the opportunity to correct it and called him numerous times and he never even returned my call. gald you had a good experience with him......but I didn't. I think that there should be a spot where members of snow and mud can rate the supporting vendors, oh yeah I'm sure this post will be deleted the same as another post in another thread about this same person.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and customization, if you know him so well, ask him where the parts are that he promised??? He can send him to me and I will go on every single sled forum and praise your friendly horse and his work

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the part that ticks me off, in another thread it was mentioned that he was stuck and a group of sledders saw him and wouldn't help, I would still help him, I may not say anything well helping, but I still would, I know that he has the odd day when he dosen't feel so hot, and because of that 100% I would go help him. That what sledders do for each other

Top Bottom