The power of S&M 1 sled recovered

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should let him sit in jail until he gives up all his accomplices and the location of the other sleds.

If we brought back some forms of capital punishment, you could cut his hand off and then he'd probably divulge some information......

Glad to see that one guy got his sled back anyway, hope the other one shows up. Very curious about the back story on this one. Its over 1,000 kms from Revy to Chetwynd, like god damn, are these thieves really driving that far to rip sleds off?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Details are slowly comming in, what I was told by RCMP is that the guy put in an order for my model/type sled with a crime group out of Vernon and drove down and picked it up, paid 3000$!! Then went home and told people. This is who we are dealing with, idiots. RCMP say he isn't saying much, afraid, ha leave him with the S&M members, we will show him fear. He has been a sledder and buisness owner up there for a long time, hope the town knows about this. Now my fun continues, be nice telling insurance so they can quite accusing me, bastards. And figuring out how to get it back. And keep looking for my girlfriends and the other guys from town who lost his that night as well. Come on guys in the Okanagan keep an eye out, they are in your neck of the woods, we found mine, let's shut these SOB's down!
I know I have said it, but thanks again for all the support and words from you all, especially my friend from the north, thanks man.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow man that is great to hear!

Its funny you mention the whole putting in an order thing. I remember when I was a teenager hearing about the same type of deal with dirt bikes. $1000 and you put in your order for whatever you want. Couldnt believe people would even consider it. Ive had 3 motocross bikes stolen in my life and its no fun being on the other end of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please Please Please everyone keep an eye out and ear to the ground for my stolen silver bullet - 2013 RMK 800 155.

Still can't believe my boyfriends has been recovered, Love the power of the people, the force of this forum and knowing there are still amazing people in this world who go above and beyond- you know who you are!! My 1st sled bought new from the dealer, and would love to see it come home too.
photo.JPG MtScaia_1.JPG MtScaia_3.JPG

Last edited:

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Details are slowly comming in, what I was told by RCMP is that the guy put in an order for my model/type sled with a crime group out of Vernon and drove down and picked it up, paid 3000$!! Then went home and told people. This is who we are dealing with, idiots. RCMP say he isn't saying much, afraid, ha leave him with the S&M members, we will show him fear. He has been a sledder and buisness owner up there for a long time, hope the town knows about this. Now my fun continues, be nice telling insurance so they can quite accusing me, bastards. And figuring out how to get it back. And keep looking for my girlfriends and the other guys from town who lost his that night as well. Come on guys in the Okanagan keep an eye out, they are in your neck of the woods, we found mine, let's shut these SOB's down!
I know I have said it, but thanks again for all the support and words from you all, especially my friend from the north, thanks man.

I am assuming they are referring to a biker gang. Not too many organized crime groups with the ability to attract buyers from half a province away.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of like Gone in 60 seconds but with snowmobiles.

Post the name of guy who had your sled and what business he owns once he's officially charged. A public shaming will be a much greater punishment then whatever slap on the wrist the courts give him.

x 2.....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Power of S&M is huge I wear my Snow and Mud swag proudly and I have been stopped by members across Canada from the Toronto airport to a market in Mexico and the most recent was last week in Vegas and Radar09 spotted me and stopped to chat then the funny thing is we got stuck sitting beside each other on the plane home.

Top Bottom