The power of S&M 1 sled recovered

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, still in shock, an amazing member of our community went above and beyond and found my baby, 14 Pro LE in Chetwynd BC!!! Some scum bag had it and a member on here let myself and the RCMP know and at 10 last night they recovered it in a garage in Chetwynd, I can't believe it! Thank you, you have restored my faith, and never more proud to be a member of snow & mud. Some buddies tease me for going on here, i even get caught up in the banter but when it comes down to it no matter what colour you bleed we all bleed sledding and we got each others back. Thank you everyone who helped, sent me messages and again, whoever you are thank you for everything you did, you are a fine man.

still on the look out for my girls 2013 silver standard RMK 800 155, anyone up that way watch out, there was also a guys 2013 xm 154 went missing same night. Here is a photo of my girls. Thanks again everyone, especially the member who did the right thing,
Gary, RevyG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is fantastic news. well done by everyone to help recover revy's personal property. now that being said, who would like to be the first member to be locked in a room with the thief that had this sled?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
that is fantastic news. well done by everyone to help recover revy's personal property. now that being said, who would like to be the first member to be locked in a room with the thief that had this sled?

Maybe ??? already addressed the issue................:noidea:

The awesomeness of this community comes to the forefront once again. Great work!

Hope the karma continues for your daughter's sled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got you're ride back. Hopefully your girl's sled turns up soon too. What happened to said waste-of-skin douchebag that was caught with your ride?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No word on that yet, hope he is singing like a bird and my girlfriends and the other guy from Revy get theirs back as well. Again thank you snow & mud members and the RCMP for acting so quick on a tip. Still in shock, rekindled my stoke. Let it dump copious amounts of snow where ever you ride.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
That is truly amazing. I really hope the RCMP can shake yours and other one free from the lowlifes that took them. There will be a "Baitsled" launch within the next couple weeks in K-town. We all need to get behind these initiatives to ensure others don't become victims. Im so proud that S&M had a hand in networking to get your property recovered. CheersRS

Top Bottom