The pissin match thread

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
HOLY CHIT BUCKY GET YOUR WIFE AND CHILD OUT RIGHT NOW!!!ITS NOT SAFE!!!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So your saying, in order to have the knowledge to know about it, you need a ticket?

ch!t. Better go tell most the guys doing framing, concrete, carpentry, insulators, etc ALL that they better go get their ticket because until then they don't know jack ch!t.

Experience is earned through work experience, do not need a ticket for everything. I have just under 10 years experience in construction and almost everything to do with home building.
sooooooooooo, you need education, or you now don't???? i'm confused now. you flip flop more than a liberal

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesnt appear that way...he's got the code book in hand

So do I along with OH&S book...I wonder if he's safety concious! Where's the caution tape and boarded off openings? :D

when? i can bring a truck with all the tools you need......

haha sometime in June for the garage and Fall for the basement bathroom

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might as well swing by my place on your way back home and do my garage to while your at it
chit, i'm still waiting to find out where the leak in my roof is gonna be, you guys are just gonna have to wait your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks! Checked it out, didn't go through the whole thing. Looks good! Going to be beautiful and nice land. Only thing I saw was no safety gear :nono: :p

you might as well swing by my place on your way back home and do my garage to while your at it

I work for food and beer. Come help me with mine and I'll help you with yours!

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit, i'm still waiting to find out where the leak in my roof is gonna be, you guys are just gonna have to wait your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

figured i should throw my name on his waiting list now before he's booking into next year

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
figured i should throw my name on his waiting list now before he's booking into next year
good call. although with this here fancy invention of al gore's, he doesn't even need to go to your house to tell you what's wrong with it. one pic and he knows whats what!!!!!!! i'm wondering if mike holmes is gonna hire him soon

Top Bottom