The new PRO.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what you call serious speed I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The numbers on Paper are all relative. Take into consideration the weight of the unit when creating a mental pic of it's relationship to horsepower. There are endless threads on here sharing the same thought pattern. HP doesn't equate to speed directly. Power to weight ratio has to be considered.
Even stock, the sheer lightness of this unit gives it a more punch than you would expect. My bosses put an mbrp can on mine and holy crapsticks it goes.. Thus it's name "Chuck Norris". We have put pump and race gas kits on these units. With a pump gas it's crazy fun Race gas is freakin Awesome. Light weight with the agility of a goat, they climb like mad. Greziuk was amazing with his pro last weekend, and he has everything bone stock for now. The kid is like a Billy Goat, climbing in areas that shocked the heck out of me. lol.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The numbers on Paper are all relative. Take into consideration the weight of the unit when creating a mental pic of it's relationship to horsepower. There are endless threads on here sharing the same thought pattern. HP doesn't equate to speed directly. Power to weight ratio has to be considered.
Even stock, the sheer lightness of this unit gives it a more punch than you would expect. My bosses put an mbrp can on mine and holy crapsticks it goes.. Thus it's name "Chuck Norris". We have put pump and race gas kits on these units. With a pump gas it's crazy fun Race gas is freakin Awesome. Light weight with the agility of a goat, they climb like mad. Greziuk was amazing with his pro last weekend, and he has everything bone stock for now. The kid is like a Billy Goat, climbing in areas that shocked the heck out of me. lol.

Lol I actually wasn't making fun of it. I should have put quotations on "serious speed"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The numbers on Paper are all relative. Take into consideration the weight of the unit when creating a mental pic of it's relationship to horsepower. There are endless threads on here sharing the same thought pattern. HP doesn't equate to speed directly. Power to weight ratio has to be considered. Even stock, the sheer lightness of this unit gives it a more punch than you would expect. My bosses put an mbrp can on mine and holy crapsticks it goes.. Thus it's name "Chuck Norris". We have put pump and race gas kits on these units. With a pump gas it's crazy fun Race gas is freakin Awesome. Light weight with the agility of a goat, they climb like mad. Greziuk was amazing with his pro last weekend, and he has everything bone stock for now. The kid is like a Billy Goat, climbing in areas that shocked the heck out of me. lol.
So, how does race gas give you more horsepower? Lol the smell? I'm confused.....hahah

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, how does race gas give you more horsepower? Lol the smell? I'm confused.....hahah

And the rainbows and pretty flowers and all things beautiful.. fawk... I am by no means an expert when it comes to octane, fueling, horsepower etc.. I have some personal experience, but to explain the theory and practice in great depth.. you can probably take it from there.. my point being that sometimes people take numbers on paper as gospel.. rather than real life experience. "those numbers are higher so naturally that machine has more, speed, smell awesomeness" etc... You do have to factor in Weight into consideration when developing a mental pic of what a machine can and can't do... Perhaps even rider ability, weight, .. so for example some possible questions we could ask ourselves could be as follows:
If Lindsay Lohan were to jump on a Pro (meaning the sled, not maxwell) would she climb faster and higher than say Rossanne Barr on a Proclimb? You will say to yourself.. well, they are different hp? The riders are different weight.. they both probably lack talent.. Can we actually decide at that point which machine will be better? That is my point.. Different machine's different weights.. and turbos are fun... and I liked the smell of the old vanilla scented polaris oil.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Lindsay Lohan were to jump on a Pro (meaning the sled, not maxwell) would she climb faster and higher than say Rossanne Barr on a Proclimb?

I think it depends on whether you tell them there is a mountain of coke or a mountain of cheesecake at the top.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it depends on whether you tell them there is a mountain of coke or a mountain of cheesecake at the top.

Ahhh haa haaaaaaaa!!!!! I'm laughing so hard I have tears!! See yet again another factor to consider when calculating!!! High five buddy!!

Top Bottom