The New Cmx sled is awsome

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Dads first ride on it this weekend cant believe how well it works....Might Halfto get one myself
DSCF0141[1].jpg

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome.. Bet is handles even better and the power would be awesome..

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
I ride a new xm and thought it would be hard to sidehill, I was wrong sidehills just as easy as the xm and the power is awsome, also cant wait to try out one of there turbo sleds!!!
Check there site out www.crazymtn.com cannot say enough good things about the cmx guys building these sleds.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An extremely refined ProRMK, take the best of the best and built it.. Would really like to try one, and as you mentioned - the turbo versions..

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
We will have a turbo sled for next season and wll be having demo rides for them, so you can try the naturally aspirated and turbo anybodys welcome!! And the only parts they use from the pro rmk is the bulkhead, motor and primary clutch, all other parts are custom built from cmx.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are correct naturally aspirated long stroke 800 with head and pipe

Cool... I had a 2005 CMX 800 non turbo... Was a light sled!
I would love to see the new CMX rocket work in Revy and compare to my pro.. But I don't think Mark rides here often.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I looked and didn't see...

What's the price on these bad boys?

Fan960

Reaction score
I am also ordering a Turbo sled for next season, this is byfar the best handing sled I have ever owed. I also have a 2012 pro 163, pipe. Head,porting Extreme 2.5 track Titanium front end. There is no comparison in sleds.The Service Mark provides at CMX is the best I have ever experienced. He alsosells belt drives systems , front end kits. etc

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the only parts they use from the pro rmk is the bulkhead, motor and primary clutch, all other parts are custom built from cmx.

And the steering, stem, bars, spindles, etc.

Are you trying to tell me they custom ground up these things? I think not. I'd say they start with a new Polaris and do their own thing to them.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some long videos on youtube detailing the sled. Interview with the dude that builds them. Might have been sled head 24 7?

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you trying to tell me they custom ground up these things? I think not. I'd say they start with a new Polaris and do their own thing to them.

Mark likes to use lots of titanium parts... They are light but I broke my front end on my 2005 CMX the first ride out... So I changed to a different front end.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's true. There isn't much Polaris left on the CMX-X.

I've thought about one. The snow check option they have is neat, but I'm having a hard time swallowing the price.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com

All of the above parts you have listed are built by cmx so yes basically it's custom from the ground up! O the oil tank is Polaris!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you bought a new pro poo and put an extra $10000 into it you would have twice the sled and cheaper and i see that cmx is a few pounds heaver then a stock poo just saying

Fan960

Reaction score
I was at their shop last week picking up my sled, theystart with a Polaris bulk head, power, primary clutch and wiring, and the restis CMX , I also received by-weekly pictures of the build. Maybe you shouldvisit their website or drive down to Clyde Park Montana and spend some timewith Mark.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at their shop last week picking up my sled, theystart with a Polaris bulk head, power, primary clutch and wiring, and the restis CMX , I also received by-weekly pictures of the build. Maybe you shouldvisit their website or drive down to Clyde Park Montana and spend some timewith Mark.

You got the turbo? Ride in revy yet?

Top Bottom