The new betties teaser

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the ending says available in October...come see us at the sled show in Edmonton and in Saskatoon...we will be there with DVD's and T-shirts...

Stay tunned for the Premier date to be released in a few weeks.

Thank you all for your encouragement and support through this last year...we all enjoyed and appreciated everyone and everything.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ronda I will take another one as long as you do what you did to my last one! lol just let me know when and where......I dont know about the sled show this year.......I think I might be in disneyland that week......or the next week......????? cant remember how I paid for the last one......was it paypal?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eeek! I'm so excited for this! Seems like just last year (oh wait, it was) I was sitting at Bodiddley's watching the premier of Rise thinking to myself... "As if! I only wish I could have this kind of opportunity." And here we are a year later, and I've had the greatest experience of my life with these amazing, hard working ladies. It's definitely the chance of a lifetime and I couldn't be more proud to call myself a Bettie! :d

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!! That teaser is awesome, my daughter is 2 and half years old and she would rather watch my sled videos than Dora!! Its great that she will have ladies to look up to in our sport. Way to go girls!!

Well, obviously you are raising her right!! I love to hear this :eek: It is my dream to one day ride across the top of a mountain with my own daughters carving the powder on their machines to my left and right...

Top Bottom