The man who lives with bears...

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched this when it aired on TV. Guess he hasn't heard of the other guys that tried this.

Death......it's only a matter of time.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool! There's another movie like this I think called Grizzly Man. Except he dies in the end, but he was doing the exact same thing.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool! There's another movie like this I think called Grizzly Man. Except he dies in the end, but he was doing the exact same thing.

Timothy Treadwell you mean?? He wasnt a grizzly man... he was grizzly food, and he turned his girlfriend into an orderve as well. Total whacko. 'nuff said.:rant:

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked and it was Treadwell. I wouldn't say he is a wacko, just following a dream, no matter how different it is.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a matter of time and this waco will be bear food too. People just don't get it.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dream alright...... and in his dream grizzlies were vegetarians, and soft, and cute, and cuddly......WHACKO......totally... these people just dont get it.

Blu du

Reaction score
is there video of treadwell being killed. i missed it when his show was on tv

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the movie, if I remember right, it was dark, and not much for actual video, more audio, very bone chilling to say the least. It was on you-tube, but obviously taken down. Do a search on you-tube for him, following his dream...:rolleyes:

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what happens when you bounce through meadows eating granola, and to stop and hug a tree.

Top Bottom