The Hen House

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welll...thought about going to the Jamboree and have decided not to go. The 14 hour drive is a factor!!! Plus the vacation days and what to do with my doggy while I'm gone. Also twisted my knee the other day. Headed to the Doc tomorrow....I think I tore something. :rant:

I signed up for motorcycle endorsement class for that same weekend. I'm pretty excited about it!!! :d

I would like to attend this event sometime. Thanks Ladies for making me feel welcome to this event. It means more than I can possibly convey ♥♥♥.

:crap:

Too bad, but understandable :friends:...looking forward to the next BC ladies ride though and spending more time with you :You_Rock:

tumblina

Reaction score
Will be up for Revy for sure. Maybe even for my 40th ♥. I'm hoping to make a couple of trips up there next season. I will be in a better position next year to take a summer vacation.

Thank you so much Ladies....♥♥♥

:crap: (I do :D)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey hey hope all u wonderful ladies had a great weekend!!! OUrs was great posted a few pics under the may long post!! We had a little snow some rain and lots of whiskey, fun was had by all:shots:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES!!!! Betcha like that :D Love to see a pic!!!

ps...make sure there's a hot pic of you on your street bike coming to me with the SB stuff :wtg:

I will get you some hot bike pics! I will also finish up my bio for you ladies tonight before someone starts kickin' some azzes!! :kickass:
I'll be in your area for a day or so at the end of June on our bike trip! If you guys are going to be around let's get together and have a drink or two!!! :d
:drink4:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will get you some hot bike pics! I will also finish up my bio for you ladies tonight before someone starts kickin' some azzes!! :kickass: I'll be in your area for a day or so at the end of june on our bike trip! If you guys are going to be around let's get together and have a drink or two!!! :d:drink4:

yes, and yes!!!! :d :d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I see some of you have been looking forward to the end of May ;), so here he is ladies. Mr. June.

Mr. June.jpg

Top Bottom