The Hen House

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning chickies!!! I really need to stop checking the weather!!! Snow for sat in my area lol I don't care!!! I can be stubborn to mother nature!

Have a good wednesday all :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello again everyone!!....sorry its been soo long have been super busy working :(.....Immm back!:beer: nd i have alot of catching up to do

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the forecast for where I am going.. keeps getting better every day as we get closer to the weekend!Perfect weather for riding! Was calling for snow earlier this week..:d:beer:

Amber & Johnny will be joining us this weekend and will lose their Coliseum Mountain Resort virginity!:eek: There is approx. 15 of us going..should be a good weekend:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• forecast.jpg
    forecast.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 46

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the forecast for where I am going.. keeps getting better every day as we get closer to the weekend!Perfect weather for riding! Was calling for snow earlier this week..:d:beer:

Amber & Johnny will be joining us this weekend and will lose their Coliseum Mountain Resort virginity!:eek: There is approx. 15 of us going..should be a good weekend:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I should come to where you are!!! At the beginning of the week it was not so bad and now its snow and minus 1 lol its all good I have warm clothes and rain gear.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"Any-C:eek:ck-Will-Do"...

:D...hey, it's a joke...don't remember the joke though :rolleyes:

Something about a rooster and a hooker...:eek: .

Whats the difference between a rooster and a hooker? A rooster says C:eek:ck-a-doodle-doo and a hooker says any C:eek:ck will doo ...

tumblina

Reaction score
Welll...thought about going to the Jamboree and have decided not to go. The 14 hour drive is a factor!!! Plus the vacation days and what to do with my doggy while I'm gone. Also twisted my knee the other day. Headed to the Doc tomorrow....I think I tore something. :rant:

I signed up for motorcycle endorsement class for that same weekend. I'm pretty excited about it!!! :d

I would like to attend this event sometime. Thanks Ladies for making me feel welcome to this event. It means more than I can possibly convey ♥♥♥.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Welll...thought about going to the Jamboree and have decided not to go. The 14 hour drive is a factor!!! Plus the vacation days and what to do with my doggy while I'm gone. Also twisted my knee the other day. Headed to the Doc tomorrow....I think I tore something. :rant:

I signed up for motorcycle endorsement class for that same weekend. I'm pretty excited about it!!! :d

I would like to attend this event sometime. Thanks Ladies for making me feel welcome to this event. It means more than I can possibly convey ♥♥♥.

Too bad Tumbles, I was looking forward to meeting you too :)

It will happen one day though. Best wishes on your knee :sadbanana:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good morning All.

Have a safe, and fun long weekend.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe next year Tumbles.....we better still be seeing you in Revy this winter though!! ;) Good to hear that you are going to get your endorsement! :d

Good morning All.

Have a safe, and fun long weekend.

Morning everyone and QT! Hope that ya'll have a great weekend! :)

Top Bottom