The Hen House

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon :) waiting for my Bettie movies to arrive and of course the mail truck is a no show today :( I know ya'll are going crazy for some snow but if we could just hold off for a day till I get my movies I'd be very grateful

Thanks MK :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!! Gots me dvds in da mail!!!! YAY k ladies commence ur snow dances once again. I'm headed home to watch all u Betties in action :D

Super MK!! Hope you like it :) We have some 'dirty' action in this years just for you. Hahahaha.

First time for a women's ATV/bike and sled vid combined, we got some great comments on that so we're heading that direction again this year. :D

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I watched RISE last night!! And all I gotta say "Goosebumps" :). It was awesome. Even the guys enjoyed it. Lol got them all itchin for snow now too!! Sure is beautiful in the mountains!!

Throughout the video I was like " oh oh there's Tam, and that's sled piggy." Lol it went on I named everyone I recognized from the site!! Hehe it was pretty cool ladies. And some of those jumps looked like they hurt. I cringed for a few!! Congrats on a job well done!!

Tonight is #2 :) and I also received a few goodies in the package. My little Bettie scooped the poster and hung it up right away. LOL then she's like "can we take video of me riding and send it in" LOL she just turned 11 2 days ago. But she has got some skillz on the quads already. No problem riding alone with her brothers.

Congrats again :)

The Betties

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.thebetties.ca
Thanks MuddKitty :D You can tell your little Bettie that she can work on getting some footage to send us for our Junior Betties, she'll see a few younger riders in The Bettie Adventures. ;)

The first movie had quite a few Snow and Mud members...but the second has even more!
Here's who's in there...see if you can figure who's who.:beer:

Sledmamma
jeepchic
Yamahagurl
Snow Angel
Powder Girl
White6
Rowdy
PowderPilot
Countryshorty
DragonDiva
Momma
Taminator
MoPotato
BoostBaby
LadyDirt

Hmmm, I think that's it... is Julia on here? She's the only one I don't know LOL Ju-C, you here???

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my video, t shirt and wrist band at Martin today! It was great to meet some of you and put a face to the names on here! Hope you ladies had a great time today! :)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can order the video and all other merchandise off of our website dirtygirll!

We also have a list of all dealers currently selling the movies, so if there's one in your area, go support your local dealer!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my video, t shirt and wrist band at Martin today! It was great to meet some of you and put a face to the names on here! Hope you ladies had a great time today! :)

It was quiet slow, but it was great to chill with the betties nonetheless! Thanks for coming out to show us your support! :)

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can order the video and all other merchandise off of our website dirtygirll!

We also have a list of all dealers currently selling the movies, so if there's one in your area, go support your local dealer!

Thank you. Martin is close to me, which of u works there??

Top Bottom