The Hen House

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost as dead in here as it is in Max Thread. I can't wait until winter so my s&m friends are back

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha ladies do u see in the anything goes section?!? Our bad azz selfs are being used as regulators!!

Lol thanks sledderdoc!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
it`s that time again :d
Mr. Sept. Ladies, from the Real Men Calendar.

Mr. Sept..jpg

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes!! First day of school for the chicklets!! They look so good the first day in nice clothes and they are all excited ..that'll last till next tuesday lol !!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Same here. First day for my little grade oner and i forgot her lunch at home! Mother of the year goes out to me.....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey girls ! Signing in from Bucharest. It has been a long emotional week with the clinics, surgeries, construction projects and our orphans. I sit now by the pool and finally reflect on all that has passed and how blessed my life is. If my only complaint is missing Internet and S&M, then I am 10,000 times more fortunate than those we served. Saying good bye to those people and leaving them behind in such conditions is the hardest part. We need more time here...

Kiss your loved ones and say a silent prayer for us over here.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
the world is greater because of people like you sledmamma! that must have rated in the top ten of best experiences of your life.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Ladies... long time no chat... hope everyone is doing well... I just got back from Vegas lastnight! Oh ya, and I guess I should probably share my new toy.....(bought it the same day I left for Vegas, almost missed my flight picking it up...) hopefully still bit of the season left to ride it!:)

on the downside.... I lost my passport lastnight coming home from Vegas sometime between passing through customs and getting into my truck.. boo for that:(

Hope ya'll have a nice day!

Attachments

• hondacrf150r.jpg
    hondacrf150r.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 130
Top Bottom