The Hen House

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't have a lift kit on it?? You can't bring any vehicles over the border with lifts: even 2" is too much. My buddy just learned that the hard way after driving all the way to California and back, only to be stopped at the border and told he had to take the lift out. Don't worry tho, soon as you cross the line, it's all good to go back in... WTF?!?

WTF...good to know! First I've heard that, but not surprised.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She got an '09 GMC diesel in white this time, she knew about the no lift across the border so she'll lift it later i imagine, I might get to see it this week when she drives back, but i'm sure she'll have pics up in no time!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies my sister in law has organized her first memorial mud bog for her late brother. I posted a thread about it in the ATV rallys section it will be in wabasca check it out!!:d:beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
.............Mr. August ;)

Mr. August 1.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad we can count on ya PP !!! :D

Seriously, pick a sex dude/dudette...doesn't matter which, but it's nice when ya just pick one and go with it LOL So much less confusing for the rest of us :confused:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey ladies! sorry for my delayed response mudd kitty. was on the highway :)

and wow I wish that black denali you posted were for sale taryn.. thats a hott truck

its exactly what LD said thou. 09 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT Duramax. Crew Cab Short Box White ext Blk Int. Level kit and 18's on 33's for now. picked up the tonneau lift and power steps on my way back :D hehehe all the lighting is enroute. I'll post pics in about 2weeks when I throw those things into er so that you'll see what its actually going to be like (sorta). the list is just endless as to whats goin to happen with her ($$ :eek:)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno what it is but I love the bolt on wheel flares they look bad a$$, you should get those too :d

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 73

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I want to put them on my truck, I see Taco's with em all the time they look fab but when the lease is up i'm more than likely going to trade up for the Tundra so I think i'll hold off putting any accessories on mine and wait until I get that one.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, so this is what I picture MY future Tundra will look like :cool:

Attachments

• 33794130013_large.jpg
    33794130013_large.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 33794130016_large.jpg
    33794130016_large.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 57

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
verry nice LD.. ya those are bushwacker fender flares (first pic) I had em on my last truck. Its too bad you cant get the cut outs style for the new body style.. has the same bolts look though! not sure on fender flares yet.. usually you require them for legality.. but there a plus for looks and keepin your truck for gettin rock chipped to all he//! your second pic is accurate on what she'll be size wise though ;)

Top Bottom