The great debate ....?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who won ..... Neither ?
Hilary's face was priceless about the Email scandals ....
While Clinton is a smoother politician , I trust her less & less the more she speaks ...
Thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the last half hour and it was embarrassing how bad Trump was doing. I heard he started good though.
At the end of the day people like Trump because the way he speak/acts, Clinton is a typical politician the way she talks.
I thought both sucked to be honest.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neither.

surprised how fast Hillary got under trumps skin.

moderator was asking Trump questions about his Tax returns, Obamas birthplace rant, racism etc., Did he ask Hillary about email servers, no... Did he ask hillary about Bengazie or Isis no. Once again bias media IMO.

US has to decide same old if they elect Hillary, or something new if the elect Trump. Then again not sure that's too smart considering that's how we ended up with Trudeau and Notley in office.

of interest too, Trump always referred to Hillary as "secretary Clinton" Hillary always called Trump as "Donald" thinking "Mr Trump" would have been used.

Trumps best portion was the first, how true it is that if America is going to send all its jobs to Mexico and China, how do they possibly expect to create job growth.

will be interesting how the sheeple of America vote.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I listened to it on the radio so didn't get to see there facial expressions. Definately felt Lester was picking on Trump for trivial things such as the birth certificate and such instead of asking the hard questions voters want to hear. No questions about Hillary's escapades for sure. The election coverage is definately skewed Hillarys way.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the bias was more than obvious ...
The media though has not figured out that the more they try to " project " Trump, the more his poll #s go up....he is playing them quite well.
He was quite strong on the negative adds .... From Clinton .

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched about an hr of debate. Both are idiots in their own respective ways. I thought Hilary got the best out of Trump especially on his income tax (lack of). No way Trump is qualified to run the country and Hilary will simply give the same old elite / privileged mentality. If a major corporation keeps its CEO and company goes stagnant/loses money they are fired. Why cant the US find some "new blood" with integrity and balls to stand up to all the special interest groups who seem to influence the political system.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
anybody see this??

14449813_1778071542434196_2167368679492181495_n.jpg
14448963_699380806877447_2971904120501717882_n.jpg

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Summitric never seen that pic and I did watch most of the debate no wonder she faired a bit better than Trump. I Think Trump would be better for the West at least he would back the oil and gas industry, while Clinton will push for her green agenda. I like the comment that Trump made when he said that the USA has far more problems than fighting ISIS and trying to run the USA further in debt with a green agenda she wants to push.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched about an hr of debate. Both are idiots in their own respective ways. I thought Hilary got the best out of Trump especially on his income tax (lack of). No way Trump is qualified to run the country and Hilary will simply give the same old elite / privileged mentality. If a major corporation keeps its CEO and company goes stagnant/loses money they are fired. Why cant the US find some "new blood" with integrity and balls to stand up to all the special interest groups who seem to influence the political system.

Ya! Just like we do up here in Canada!!!

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends I have in different areas of the USA all of which are great average people with good lives from the east coast down to Texas over to Oregon all blew a head gasket at the bias towards padding the debate in favour of Hillary. Trump maybe a bit of a wildcard but I think what the media is missing the average joe that doesn't follow all the multi media bs, avoid polls and questions and when Nov 8th is said and done as long as a majority of the USA gets out to vote the next scandel will show its ugly face with all kinds of recounts and "missing" ballot boxes which will create a situation where Hillary becomes the death of western civilization. Americans might be "afraid" of Trump but they have nightmares of a USA run by that stupid cow.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump is not stupid , the more the MSM flog him with total bias , the more it helps him ... The crowd he is appealing to is the majority , if they ALL get excited enough to turn out in large #s to vote , Hillary could be in trouble ....
He has made a point of provoking the MSM , to show the obvious democrat bias that exists !
He is a wild card , but not stupid .... Ballsy move .

Top Bottom