The first EVER Nelson's Not So ladylike Ladies Ride!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a wonderful day this past Saturday. For many of us it was the first time we've ever rode without our dudes. I was nervous, I have to be honest. But the Nervousness subsided within minutes on the snow. It is amazing the strength and determination women have when they get together. We unstuck ourselves, rightside upped ourselves and had a simply incredible day! Next Ladies ride is scheduled for Feb 2d! We were at an area literally 5 minutes from nelson. It had something for everyone! Just a wonderful group of ladies.
ladies ride 1.jpg
ladies ride 4.jpg
ladies ride 9.jpg
ladies ride 2.jpg
The above pic is courtesy of Heidi Henke.. She is our "Grandma Bettie" from the Koots who is a phenomenal professional photographer! She is 2 pics above on the Black 2013 pro!
ladies ride 8.jpg
ladies ride 7.jpg
ladies ride 5.jpg

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love to see this. We are planning a "Lady's Day Out" clinic on Feb 5th in Fernie. We want to set up a monthly lady's clinic, Depending on interest .

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and here is the Snoriders West Article! Love these girls!!
I almost had to pinch myself. This Ladies Ride was my day of work for Saturday!!!! I'm thinking I loved the look of my office!
Nelson Ladies Ride | SnoRiders

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to work with Candace and her boyfriend Tyler. Small world!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to work with Candace and her boyfriend Tyler. Small world!

I absolutely Love them!! Candice is a pretty phenomenal woman. She is riding Chuck Norris like a pro!! Proably one of the happiest riders I've ever seen in my life. I am super blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing sledders here.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I absolutely Love them!! Candice is a pretty phenomenal woman. She is riding Chuck Norris like a pro!! Proably one of the happiest riders I've ever seen in my life. I am super blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing sledders here.

They are both pretty kick ass people. Tell her Matt from Red Deer says hi.

Top Bottom