The fence is up at Grace Life

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything the NDP puts out is immaterial. They’re perennial losers, never have and never will form a national government. And if you think that anyone with any kind of wealth is gonna allow the government to strip them of their wealth you’re as idiotic as the morons that think the earth is flat.
Sadly the Liberals know in a minority government scenario they need a friend. Mahawkin Singh is more than happy to oblige. Where do you think the Universal Basic Income and the Pharmacare programs came from. Its payback time for the last year's vote and now the Liberals are paying it forward.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly the Liberals know in a minority government scenario they need a friend. Mahawkin Singh is more than happy to oblige. Where do you think the Universal Basic Income and the Pharmacare programs came from. Its payback time for the last year's vote and now the Liberals are paying it forward.

Agreed, but even the liberals as financially illiterate as they are realize that both are unaffordable and the UBI in particular is very unpopular with the average worker and seniors. It’s a non-starter for the electorate and the liberals don’t want to give too much power to the NDP for fear of splitting the vote in the lower mainland.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, you missed these and a bunch more, this is excerpts from only the 2 of the 7 sections compiled at that convention, I'm done reading this BS. If the federal NDP win I'm moving to the Caribean

so if you found this, and you still doubt the liberal agenda post , that is 70% completed? , i'll ask you this, who is buying up every piece of land they can, all over the world. and are printing paper money faster than the usa. Usa and Canada owe them trillions.

The wealthy are buying up land/ real estate because it’s a safe investment that’s currently going up in value, unlike most financial instruments because of the interest rates. Also the Chinese in Hong Kong are doing the same to move their money out before the CCP cracks down on wealth removal. And most of the money owed by the USA is owed to Americans.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wealthy are buying up land/ real estate because it’s a safe investment that’s currently going up in value, unlike most financial instruments because of the interest rates. Also the Chinese in Hong Kong are doing the same to move their money out before the CCP cracks down on wealth removal. And most of the money owed by the USA is owed to Americans.

major foreign usa dept holders are japan 1.3 trillion and china 1.1 trillion, China was #1 but have been selling off lately! China is buying up large blocks of land all over the globe, as well as in Canada. i guess you would call that an investment. lol.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Its all over the news about the protesters parking on Enoch's land, and the racial slurs that were being directed towards them and throwing dirt at the chiefs vehicles. I do not see any thing on the way they communicated with people. As I seen in a previous post that was just as unacceptable behavior and this could be what would brings on this behavior. The media just is blowing this entire thing up.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all over the news about the protesters parking on Enoch's land, and the racial slurs that were being directed towards them and throwing dirt at the chiefs vehicles. I do not see any thing on the way they communicated with people. As I seen in a previous post that was just as unacceptable behavior and this could be what would brings on this behavior. The media just is blowing this entire thing up.
I wish I would’ve recorded my experience. Some of the natives yelling at me I recognized. I am good friends with half dozen families who live on Enoch. I’m good friends with their children who live off the reservation. I stayed very calm and explained I grew up right across the road and I went to school in Enoch for one year. Once they built my county school I went to a different school. Any vehicle that slow down in front of the natives was **** you white boy get out of the truck let’s go **** off ect. But what do you expect when the Trudeau government has spent the last 5-6 years telling them we are invaders in Canada. Teachings like that are dangerous. I am not an invader, I am your neighbour, your friend, your fellow Canadian and will fight for all Canadians to remain free. One thing that’s very evident is first nations of Canada are very excepting to the vaccine and mask wearing. They’ve closed all reservations and it doesn’t seem like many natives are nonbelievers to the Covid scam

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The land they parked on was the service road on the south east corner of Highway 60 and 627. Right next to the highway is a small gravel service road where people parked and walked miles down the road to the church to avoid the no stop zone on 627. It’s not like Enoch was littered with vehicles all over their main roads. They were pulled off nicely to the side on the gravel road right next to the Devon highway

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more media feed bullchit. At the end of the vid there ripping down that fence and most of them had masks/face covering on... At start of the video hardly anyone had masks on??? Even look at the goof at the end trying to cover the camera man with a sign....Antifa wannabes 100% all media built chaos... Brutal, feel sorry for that farmer. Bet he had some intense few hours. Sad:(

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey controversy and violence sells papers and gets views. Thats why the media does what it does.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there was a contingent at the church rally that was there to definitely cause trouble? the church and the crowd stopped them from pulling anymore panels down. That group got there air time and photo ops and left. The church people were the ones who put the fence back up,
just my opinion but it sure looked like it was all planned.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is why this whole thing just makes no sense?

171058966_10164987711390282_9143110457977273789_n.jpg

Top Bottom