The definition of talent....one man Boston Cover!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thats an awesome find Todd.... thanks for sharing.....

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice thanks. I cant believe the younger crowd has to listen to the new stuff out there now. I dont think we will ever have another generation of music we saw and heard in the late 60`s and 70`s & 80`s quailty of music ever agaign. I pity the younger crowd..

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Nice thanks. I cant believe the younger crowd has to listen to the new stuff out there now. I dont think we will ever have another generation of music we saw and heard in the late 60`s and 70`s & 80`s quailty of music ever agaign. I pity the younger crowd..

AGREE!!!!:d:d:d:d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's awesome Todd!!!Now I'm gonna be on youtube all night,THANKS:nono:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_a4jDSYTs[/media]

He's from North Vancouver! Even Cooler!

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sounds like something your parents might have said about the 40's and 50's music or there parents might have said about the 20's and 30's music.point is evey generation has there own music and not everyone enjoys it the same.besides calling the music from the 80's quality might be stretching it and lets not forget disco.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
sounds like something your parents might have said about the 40's and 50's music or there parents might have said about the 20's and 30's music.point is evey generation has there own music and not everyone enjoys it the same.besides calling the music from the 80's quality might be stretching it and lets not forget disco.

Whats wrong with this??????[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfIHkwSzayE[/YOUTUBE]

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not unlike one of the real band members of Boston
Tom Scholz - guitars, organ, clavinet; bass on "Long Time"

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great.....now I have to go get a few beers, the headphones, my old albums....slug back a couple, plug in, turn up and reminisce about my good old high school days.

Thanks.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great.....now I have to go get a few beers, the headphones, my old albums....slug back a couple, plug in, turn up and reminisce about my good old high school days.

Thanks.
While your up grab your pipe or papers and let the smoke drift.:beer:

Top Bottom