The Big Cahoona-January Vent Session #1

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Well, here I am staring at the wall, with a blank look on my face and an irritating twitch in my right eye eyelid...Yes, I'm,... Sledless. It's true.

With my hands nervously tapping on the table and doing quick 180* spot-checks to make sure theres no one behind me I await the long months of gruelling winter to pass.
The other night I sat there, just dusting off my riding gear. I cleaned my goggles. I tried on my gloves. *Sigh* It's going to be a long winter.

I eat my tasty snacks and watch the wind blow the snow outside and avoid all humans on tracked vehicles (because of jealousy not because I'm a hermit).
Damn it's boring!

Double damn all of you out there having fun riding around, smiling and laughing in the snow! Curse you all, even the ones with super crappy sleds! Maybe I'll cave tho. Cough, cough...Maybe...

My parting words are A) "mom always said never play ball in the house", and B) "Don't try this at home without supervision".
Sled...withdrawal...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Warren, I have a sweet deal for you.......................I don't think it is the sled of choice for members of the GBCA as it is yellow and not AC green but it would get you places you may never have been before.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've told my sled riding friends NOT to stop by on their sleds. I won't go to the door because the eternal bitterness is gnawing tirelessly away at me (unless they come bearing gifts of course). I wonder how long I can hold out? It's been a VERY long time since I was sledless.

It really is much worse in your mind than it is in reality. You see, In my mind even though there's only a bit of snow I personally believe I could be hot dogging it around and side-hilling every small snow mound, doing cool wheelies off the hills and riding for endless hours into the evenings with a big smile on my face as the days horrors melt away...but I guess a new hot girlfriend could give the same results!

By the way Fernie, I've never owned a cat although I'm surrounded by them, you know who you are!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sandbag you need to get a sled. The GBCA has many amazing areas.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think snowbag can handle one of Ian's sleds?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roots! Ya, rotting black festering roots!
It's a colourful area for sure! Well, just down the road, across the tracks(on the wrong side) beyond the hobo tents and the burnt out vehicles the other relatives reside. The dentally challenged ones. The ones with googly eyes and crooked bowl haircuts.
It is true that sometimes we see each other at the liquor store whilst their begging for their daily meals.

Quite often Mr and Mrs Snag and Hairy Bag are perusing the Kwality goods for sale in the store looking for the elusive 5 finger discount. Plus, sometimes ole cousin one eyed Hefty Bag and his greasy adopted brother Greasy Bag hitch a ride from Dirty Wayne to check for leftover sandwiches from the restaurant. I heard he's pretty happy after finding at least one good tire in the ditch for his jalopy last thursday. Finding half a sandwich in the dumpster is just a bonus.

Mostly though, we've only see them at Christmas time for a gathering around the burning barrel at Bags Corner, near Crusty's Swamp or the odd saturday at the dump. I do always wave when I pass them looking for cans on the HWY but I've never honestly seen them on or around a sled before, not even a stolen one.
For the life of me I can't remember what I used to do for entertainment before I had a sled. Hmmm...Maybe I blocked it out? How many weeks till spring?

Top Bottom